Lovers

Today is the day Eric is getting let out of the hospital

Today is the day Eric is getting let out of the hospital. It has been one week since Joel stabbed him and Eric has had surgery and a blood transfusion. The amount of blood he lost was deadly but he made it through and we are all grateful.

We are in the car now and I'm driving us home. Eric can't go back to school for another week and he needs to be looked after for that whole time. I of course am going to be the one to stay with him everyday and make sure he's ok.

I have spoken to the school and they said that any important school work will be sent to me and I can do it from home, so I don't fall behind in any classes.

Bad news is Joel is free from police custody on bail because his mental health is unstable. Apparently he's going to be sent to a mental institution for severe bipolar and other mental issues. I don't care where he goes as long as it's far away from Eric and me.

——

It's been a full week and Eric is able to look after himself and is allowed to go back to school. I'm back home now and I hop in ye shower and get ready for the day.

As Eric and I are driving to school we sing along to songs and I can't help but feel so happy. I know that I am in love with this boy.

I park in my usual spot near the schools front entrance and we get out of the car to walk into school together hand in hand. As we walk past people we are stopped a few times with everyone asking how Eric is and giving him little presents. It's good to know so many people care about him.

I head to my first class and Eric heads to his. My bio project was submitted the day Eric and I got back together. Which is the same day the accident happened so at least I don't have that to worry about.

The rest of the day flies by in a flash and the rest of the week mixes into one and before I know it it's the weekend. It's Friday night and I'm just sitting in my living room watching netflix when there's a knock at the door. I go to yell for my mum when I remember I'm home alone for the weekend. I let out a groan as I stand and pad over to the front door to answer it.

"Hey baby." He smiles at me.

"Hi." I don't know why but I suddenly feel shy. My parents are away and it's just us in the house. I let him inside and we watch Netflix together.

After a while I decide to ask about his day.

"How was your day today?" I turn to face him. "It was better, I'm completely back to normal. The stitches came out yesterday." He tells me.

"What! Why didn't you tell me that's great." I smile at him. I know how much the stitches have been bugging him and how he's been hanging to get back to his normal healthy self.

"Yeah I meant to it just slipped my mind....." he trailed off. "Cindy I need to tell you something. Something I have been wanting to tell you for quite a while. And when I got stabbed and was in the hospital it showed me that you only have one chance at life. All we have is right now." He got really serious.

"Ok." I wait for him to speak.

"I've known this the day I laid eyes on you and I am one hundred percent certain that me and you were meant to be." He pauses and takes a breath. "Cindy I'm in love with you. And not just me but every fibre in me. I would do absolutely anything for you and you mean the entire world to me." He stares at me.

I know right now in this moment that this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. And that I love him aswell.

"I love you too." I smile.

"I'm sorry, what, didn't hear you?" He jokes and leans closer with his hand behind his ear.

"Your such a loser!" I laugh and playfully punch him. "But your my loser and I love you." I say.

" I say