Big Question

I awoke to Eric gazing at me with a look of lust in his eyes

I awoke to Eric gazing at me with a look of lust in his eyes."What?" I asked after a while."Nothing, just your beautiful." Is he seriously trying to flirt with me."Go away." I groaned."Why? Did I do something wrong?" He looked so worried. ew."Ugh no i'm just in a bad mood, sorry." I apologised. I hate when people worry, it's annoying.

"Oh ok well we leave today." He kept staring at me."Ok do I need to pack then?" I asked.

"No I already packed everything and it's in the car now I was just waiting for you to wake up." he informed me."Wait what time is it!" I instantly got up looking for my phone so I could check the time."It's almost eleven thirty." Eric said."Why didn't you wake me up earlier oh my god everyone's probably waiting for me!" I yelled thinking about how late I slept in.

"Don't worry they all left I told them it was ok." He assured me."Now shall we go or are we just going to sit here because we have a long drive ahead of us." He waited for me. I lazily got up and walked past him."Let's go." Is all I said.

----

Finally i'm home I have never been so tired in my entire life. As soon as I got home I went straight to my room and hopped in bed. I also slept in the car all the way here but I don't care i'm really fricken tired.

----

tap tap tap

What now.

tap tap tap

Ugh I opened my eyes and searched for the source of the tapping sound. I looked around my room until my eyes landed on my balcony door. There stood someone I did not expect to see at this hour.

"Let me in Cindy it's cold." Whined Eric from outside."Why do you have to be so annoying." I said mostly to myself but I knew he could probably here it. I walked over to him and opened the door. He walked straight past me and got into my bed.

God he's annoying.

"What are you doing here." I asked him frustrated cause he woke me from and amazing sleep.

"We need to talk, about what happened." I knew he meant the kiss but I decided to play with him a little.

"What do you mean?" i tilted my head to the side.

"Don't play dumb you know what i'm talking about." He seamed a little annoyed.

"I'm sorry I have no clue." I looked him square in the eye as I walked to him and sat next to him on the bed."Can you please inform me?" I asked sweetly.

"Your so bloody annoying Cindy you know what i'm talking about." He started getting louder and ran a frustrated hand through his hair.

"Ok what?" I finally gave in.

"I just need to know one thing." he started."What does it mean for us?" He was dead serious.

"I don't know." I looked down at my hands in my lap."But I really like you I just don't want to get hurt and I don't deserve to get hurt either." I told him truthfully.

"Cindy I swear I will never hurt you in any way I promise I will be good to you." He lifted my chin to face him.

He looked me in the eyes and I couldn't help but stare back.

"I also would like to ask you something. If that's ok of course?" He continued to stare into my eyes."Ok." I said it slowly not quit sure yet.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

----

Ooooh so Eric asked Cindy to be his girlfriend! Comment what you think she is going to say. i'm so sorry for the late update i've been so busy with school and assignments/exams but I promise to make it up to you guys.

vote and comment please xox