"Oh you wanna go there"

After Eric and I had our flirty little convo it was time for dinner and I left with my family shortly after that

After Eric and I had our flirty little convo it was time for dinner and I left with my family shortly after that. It was a Friday night though and it was still only 8:30 so I wanted to do something maybe find a descent nightclub to get into.

I got up from my spot on the couch and went upstairs to my room to look online and see if I can find something fun to do. As I was slowly scrolling I saw something on Facebook that caught my eye.

It was a post from Eric. I don't even know how I have him on Facebook, but I read his post anyway.
It read:

Eric- gonna be a great night with the boys at jakes party tonight!!

I straight away went onto this Jake kids page and found out where the party was at. It said it started at nine. I checked the time it was 8.45 now which only gave me 15 minutes. But I guess I can be late.

--

I walked up to jakes door in a short tight fitting black dress that showed all my curves. I knew that as soon as I walk in to this house all eyes would be on me. And of course I was right as soon as I walked into the huge house everyone turned and looked at me, but I just ignored everyone staring and went straight to the kitchen for a drink.

When I reached the kitchen I felt a pair of eyes watching me from behind and of course when I turned around there he was. Eric was watching me and when I noticed him and smiled he came over to me.

"Hey whatcha doing here." He greeted.

"Well I saw your Facebook post and was bored so I decided to turn up." I simply said.

"I'm glad you came some of us were all about to start a game of spin the bottle downstairs. You wanna join?" He questioned.

"Uh sure why not."

We walked downstairs and sat in a circle in the middle of the room. I looked around at everyone and noticed that my friend Charlotte who I met at school was here. When she saw me she waved and came and sat next to me. We were the only girls who weren't dressed like sluts.

"Hey boo how are you." She said giving me a quick hug.

"I'm good what are you doing here." I beamed thanking the gods I had someone I actually knew here that wasn't Eric.

"Jake always throws party's and I always go to them cause they're usually really good." After that I didn't get a chance to speak because a guy started talking over the top of everyone getting our attention.

"Ok guys we are all here to play spin the bottle truth or dare I'm guessing you all know the rules already so let's get this game started." He yelled and everyone cheered.

Some guy spun the bottle first and it landed on Charlotte she had to kiss the guy next to us. After a few more spins and it not landing on me I got bored, but when it was some bimbos turn to spin it it landed on me.

"Truth or dare." She asked in her fake bitch voice.

"Dare."

"I dare you to take off all your clothes and spend the next ten minutes in just your underwear and bra. You can get changed in that closet there." She smirked pointing.

I was not one to back down from a dare so I went right ahead and took my clothes off from where I was. I just watched everyone's shocked facial expressions probably not expecting me to do this dare.

Ten minutes passed and it was time for me to get dressed but before I could it was my turn to spin the bottle. I spun it and it landed on Eric! Because my dare was still going though I couldn't choose his dare so some other guy chose it.

"Truth or dare Eric."

"Dare obviously." He grinned.

"I dare you to take the girl you like into that closet and have 7 minutes in heaven with her." He said with a sly smirk on his face.

I was to focused on my conversation with Charlotte to notice that Eric was choosing me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the closet with him.

"What the hell are you doing Eric let go of me." I whisper yelled.

"It's a dare and your the one I chose for it." He said while closing the door and locking it.

I couldn't believe it. Why did he choose me. He barley even knows me. I just turned the opposite way of facing him and tried to ignore him. After about ten seconds of silence I felt a hand on my butt and then it moved to my hips and continued moving up. I turned around and glared at him through the darkness.

"What the hell are you going." I hissed at him.

"What does it look like I'm playing the game. It is seven minutes in heaven and I know you want me, so go for it." I could tell he was smirking while he said that.

"Oh you wanna go there." I said reaching my hand out towards him. I felt his chest under my hand and started to slowly move it down towards his friend. My hand kept moving until I stopped when I felt his hard cock under my hand.

Oh god did I do that to him. (I thought to myself). I gave him a fucking boner!

--

Ooh it's getting heated in the closet.
Sorry if my chapters haven't been that good I wrote this long one to make it up to you guys.

Bye xx