New girl

Cindy~

Cindy~

"Honey time for school." My mum yells as I hurry to get ready. Ugh god I hate school so much why do I have to go. Especially since it's a new school and I know absolutely no one.

"Be down in a minute." I shout as I quickly put on a random black bodysuit and my favourite short baby pink skirt and hurry down stairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8:00am - School~

I look around as there are tones of people in this school. I look around for a bit as I finally decide I should search for my locker and start to walk down the hallways while trying to dodge people at the same time.

"Hey baby girl." An unfamiliar voice cooed.

I instantly turned on my heel to face the boy who made the comment.

"Damn that ass is lookin real fine in that small skirt of yours." The boy commented again with a smirk on his face.

The boy had gorgeous green eyes and dark brown hair that fell into his face occasionally, which he had to keep brushing out of his eyes.

"I'm sorry and who are you?" I replied a little creeped out by what he said but also flattered since I secretly love getting comments like that which is probably why I love wearing short skirts. I mean the only reason I dress like this is for myself but also it helps when I know that how I dress affects guys in ways it probably shouldn't which is why I am so confident.

"Ahhh I'm Eric but you can call me daddy baby girl." He replied casually as he watched my expression change which made his smirk grow even bigger.

"Who do you think I am? I don't even know you and making comments about my ass is not how you treat a girl!" I spoke sternly as I turned and started walking again towards where I think my locker is.

Geez first day and I am already being hit on by guys. Though he was pretty cute. I wonder if I have any classes with him?

As I was wandering around the bell rang and interrupted my thoughts meaning it was time to go to class. As I slowly walked to class I noticed a girl walking up to me.

"Hey I'm Charlotte you must be new here." She greeted me in a happy tone.

"Uh yeh I'm new I just moved here my name is Cindy it's nice to meet you." I replied back suddenly happy I had already made a friend.

After meeting Charlotte we both realised we have most of our classes together except for last period because I only did 4 classes and she did 5 so I had a free period. We both entered class together and became fast friends and before I knew it I was inviting her over to my house.

It was now last period and I had no classes so I was free to do whatever I wanted so I decided to sit down and just go on my phone for a while.

"Hey!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

I turned around to face Eric the guy I met in the hallway this morning.

"Oh hey Eric what's up?" I just simply asked not in the mood to argue with him right now. I watched as he took a seat next to me.

"Wow someone's actually being nice to me right now." He grinned at me.

"Yeh that's because I'm not in the mood for bullshit."

"Oh well I was just wondering if you were excited for dinner Friday?" He answered and I just stared at him blankly not know what he was talking about.

"I'm sorry what dinner?" I question.

"You don't know? We're neighbors and my parents organised a dinner to welcome you and your family to LA didn't your parents tell you?" He asked.

"No they didn't tell me we were neighbors they probably knew I wouldn't want to go to the dinner so they didn't bother telling me." I reply annoyed at my parents.

"Oh well your coming right?"

"Yeh why not I mean I'm doing nothing else." I answer knowing I have no plans whatsoever for tonight.

"Yes! I guess I'll see you Friday night then. C ya." He quickly replied before he jumped up from his seat excitedly waving to me.

"I guess so. Bye." I answer.

Maybe Friday night won't be so bad since Eric will be there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girl in the picture is Cindy the main character
Hey guys it's me the author and I just wanted to say that I am new to writing so if there are any mistakes or you have any ideas feel free to tell me as I am learning and would like to know.

Thank you lovelies xx

Ps. I know this chapter probably sucks and is not that long but I promise the story will get better.