Brainless Stunt

The car ride home was super awkward after my brainless stunt I pulled at the hotel

The car ride home was super awkward after my brainless stunt I pulled at the hotel. Eric hasn't really spoken to me since then. I guess I freaked him out a lot. But there should be nothing to be ashamed of for a women needing a tampon, and I realise that now. I'm human and I make mistakes and this just happens to be one of them.

"Uhh, do you want McDonalds... err Cindy?" Eric briefly glanced at me while driving towards drive through. "Yeah actually I'm kinda hungry." I said while staring out the window.

After saying yes to food he drove towards the drive through and asked me what I wanted to order.

"Hi can I get two bacon mcmuffin meals both with an orange juice and four hash browns." Eric spoke to the order machine. We drove round to the section where you pay and the girl serving us would not stop flirting with Eric. Luckily he acted like he didn't notice and drove to the third window where you collect your food.

This girl has the biggest fucking tits. I can't see past them. They are fucking huge.

"Heyyyy, here's your food handsome. Hope you enjoy babe." The big titty chick winked at Eric. What a slut.

Yeah I get it he's good looking or whatever but you don't need to throw yourself at him. Stupid bitches. That's two girls in the past two minutes that have completely offered themselves on a platter for him.

He pulled over in the parking lot so that we could eat our food.

"Thanks." I looked at him. "For what?" he seemed confused.

"For the food. And for not freaking out about the tampon thing. It was really embarrassing." I blushed at the memory. "Oh that hahaha. The tampon thing was kinda funny, just a tad bit awkward. You probably should have just told me it would have saved us all that trouble." He chuckled.

"Your right it would have. But it definitely wouldn't have been even half as fun." I laughed with him. "Just for next time Cindy, you know you can tell me anything you want. I won't judge you or laugh at you. No matter how stupid it may seem." He turned serious all of a sudden.

"I know." was all I replied.

We ate our food fairly quickly and were back on the road in no time. It didn't take us long to get back home and as soon as we got to mine I let out a huge breath of air. It feels like I haven't been home in weeks.

Eric helped me carry my stuff inside and left soon later to get back to his house.

I was too tired to do anything else so I flopped onto my bed and fell asleep.

——-

I ended up sleeping till the next day and I woke suddenly to a text from Eric

Eric: Hey Cin it's me can I come over? x

Cindy: Yeah I'm just about to get in the shower though x

Eric: That's ok I'll just join you ;) x

Cindy: ha ha very funny I'll see you in 20 mins x

Eric: at least I tried :(

Cindy: ha and you didn't get very far. see you soon x

I quickly got into the shower and washed my whole body. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out of the bathroom. But before I could get far there was a familiar guy standing on my balcony at my doors with a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

I walked over with the towel still wrapped around my body and let him in.

"Hey." He looked me up and down. I watched as his eyes lingered for slightly longer over my chest and legs.

"Hi." I breathed.

For what seemed like hours we just stood there staring at each other before I broke the silence.

"I should probably put some clothes on." I started to walk towards my wardrobe but my towel got caught and unraveled around me. Showing Eric my naked body.

Why do embarrassing things always happen to me when I'm around this boy?