"Well then you can sleep outside"

"Remind me again why I'm coming to this trip away or whatever it is" Charlotte complained in a whiny voice

"Well Eric invited me and I don't want to be alone with a bunch of horny fuckboys." I reply.

"Oh well at least Eric will be there." She sounded excited.

"Charlotte can I ask you something" I wanted to ask her about Eric.

"Yeh of course what's up?"

"Do you like Er........"

"YO FINALLY YOU GUYS ARE HERE YOU TOOK AGES!" I hear Eric yell as he jogged up towards us. Well I guess I can just ask Charlotte some other time.

"Yeh sorry we got a bit lost but we are here now." I admitted.

"Hey it's fine babygirl now we can get this party started" he whispered in my ear as he came close to me.

Before I could answer he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder while one of his friends picked up Charlotte. I tried to get free but he was to strong so I eventually gave up. When he put me in the ground I realised we were right near a little cabin, and we were alone.

"What are you doing why am I here and where did everyone go?" I ask a bit concerned.

"Don't worry princess this is where we will be staying together and they will all be staying in different cabins just a few meters away from us, to give us a bit of privacy." He smirked at me.

"I don't need privacy I need Charlotte where is she."

"She's with Cody but don't worry he'll take good care of her." He winked.

What the hell is going on why are we alone!? I wanted to scream but at the same time I actually didn't mind being alone. I decided to go inside and have a look around while Eric went back to the car to grab my bags.

The cabin was small and cute. It has a little kitchen, a bathroom with a shower and everything a mini lounge room with a tv and a bedroom with only a double bed. Damn i need a bigger bed than that I sleep like a fucking star fish.

"I'm back!" I hear Eric's voice at the door and go and get my bags from him.

"So what are we going to do about sleeping there's only one bed and it's a double?" I question him.

"I will hold onto you tight so you don't fall out." He grinned.

"Wait we are not sleeping together no way." I argue.

"Well then you can sleep outside."

"Fine but don't do ANYTHING to me while I'm sleeping. Got it?" I warn him.

"Don't worry your safe with me." He grinned while picking my bags up again and taking them to the room.

----

It's been a few hours since we got here and it's about 7:00 at night and it's dark out. After Eric and I unpacked we went back to the others and set up a fire near the lake and just hung out. Right now I am sitting between Charlotte and Eric and Eric keeps whispering sexual things to me and I'm pretty sure Charlotte can hear but she is pretending she doesn't notice.

"Does anyone wanna go for a swim?"Josh one of the boys says.

"Yeh bro lets go!" Chris one of Eric's other friends says.

After Chris yelled that everyone got up and was ready to swim.

We all got our bikinis and board shorts on and rushed towards the lake. Just before I was able to get in the lake though Eric grabbed me and held me bridal style while running into the water. I screamed and thrashed around until I hit the water and was soaked.

We all swam around a bit until everyone gradually left.

It was just me and Eric in the water.

"Can I ask you something?" He suddenly said.

"Ok, ask away" I shrugged.

"Would you date me?" He seemed serious when he said it.

"It depends, will you cheat on me and break up with me once we have sex?" I questioned speaking the truth.

"Of course not! Believe it or not I actually like you." He spoke slowly while moving closer and closer to me.

Soon enough our heads were inches apart.

"So if I said yes you would be good to me." I had to make sure he wasn't gonna just say that he wasn't then just use me.

"Yes. Will. you. Go. On. A. Date. With. Me?" He said each word separately and slowly.

"Ok." Was all I managed to say because as soon as it left my mouth he smashed his lips to mine. It was rough but very passionate and I liked it.

I can't believe I am kissing him. What have I gotten myself into.

----

Ooooh so Eric and Cindy finally kissed! What's gonna happen next and what's charlotte gonna do when she finds out!

Love you all xxx
Vote and comment please