Like for real

I wake up to strong arms wrapped around my waist

I wake up to strong arms wrapped around my waist. I turn and smile to myself when I see Eric in bed sleeping next to me. I think back up last night and blush. I can't believe we finally did that.

Eric slowly blinks awake and smiles at me happily.

"Morning love." He kisses my cheek. "Morning." I smile back.

Eric watches me for awhile in silence before asking me.

"Cindy, will you be my girlfriend?" He sits up. "Like for real. Not just a test." He adds.

"I'd love that!" I reply happily and give him a hug. My bare breasts squish against his chest and it reminds we are both naked and my parents are downstairs waiting for me to leave for school.

This realisation suddenly dawns on me. Eric notices my fave and asks me if I'm ok.

"What wrong?" He looks concerned. "We have school. I forgot. And my parents are probably waiting for me downstairs." I watch as realisation washes over Eric and he jumps out of bed and gets dressed. He says bye to me quickly and will pick me up in an hour for school.

I walk to my bathroom and have a shower. I put on a simple outfit. A plain black mini dress with my usual Louis Vuitton heels and bag.

I walk down stairs and have breakfast with my parents then go outside to meet Eric. We drive to school blasting some rap song and pull up to the closest car space to the entrance.

Eric jumps out of the drivers seat and jogs around the front of his Ute to open my door. He closes it behind me and locks the car before holding my hand. As we walk through the front door of hell I can see people staring and whispering. No doubt about us showing up together and holding hands.

Eric walks me to my locker and pecks me on the lips.

"I'll see you at lunch ok." He says. "Ok." I smile. He walks off as I grab my books and head to English with mr dalton.

I walk to my seat next to Char and hold back my smile.

"Hey girl." She greets me. It feels like we haven't hung out in ages. "Hey boo." I hug her before sitting down.

"So tell me. Why are you so happy?" I knew she would notice she notices everything.

"Well it's birthing to serious but me and Eric are kinda maybe dating now?" I say it more as a question.

"Aaah. Yess I knew you two would be something." Charlotte screams which earns annoyed looks from everyone else. "Are you guys happy? When did this happen?" She asks.

"He asked me this morning and I'm so happy. He's been really caring towards me." I admit.

"Oh I'm so happy for you hun." She puts a hand over her heart.

——

Class goes by quick and before I know it it's lunch time. I walk to the cafeteria and meet Eric and his friends at the table. Charlotte is sitting there too and some other girls I don't know to well.

I sit next to Eric and he puts his arm over my shoulders and kisses my cheek.

He whispers in my ear.

"I missed you."

"No you didn't. It's only been like two hours." I laugh and playfully slap him.

His friends all watch with amusement as we continue to play around.

"So are you guys like a thing now or something." Joel Eric's best friend asks. Joel has gorgeous crystal blue eyes and light blonde hair.

"Yeah man we're dating. Cindy's my girl." Eric informs the whole table.

Some of the guys reply with "good on ya man" and "yeah bro" with slaps on the back for Eric. While some of the girls look pissed off and some even death stare me. Only a few girls reply with "oh cute" or "how sweet".

After telling everyone about it new relationship today school has finally ended and it's time to go home. Eric drives me to my house and drops me off before going to his own place.

I eat dinner with may family and go straight to bed.