The Sun, Moon and Stars

So yeah guys my officially seventeen now also still pretty short hehehehehheeeeeee p.s. it was celebrate on the twelve season on tenth.

********************

Days after ball both were busy in preparing the wedding cause Titania wanted everything to be perfect and Oberon well he's still thumbs down though he won't interfere when Titania is the one planning the wedding. Don't mess up with wife or he'll be replaced!

To top it off the bride and groom can't see each other for a week as respect also no crystal balls or mirrors as well. With seven days without Jareth she could have space and take matters at the makers and as for our Goblin King he's just stress with Titania pushing him and poking him to make arrangements with her, cause (Y/N) wedding gown was done taking sizes and finish in all the list Titania wanted her to prepare but mostly a bride shouldn't be stress to look her best. The wedding was planned quickly and the ball held days ago was a engagement party and she didn't even knew.

YOUR POV
"Legolas what have you learn from the attacks on my crystal puppets? A maker isn't she? " I said to him as I scattered the new reports in my table.

"Shouldn't you have a wedding go plan to dear cousin? " he chuckled and ramped my hair.

"Quit it I finish my part and good thing I made this a tradition in the past."

"You just made this kind of separation for this?"

"Noooo there were a lot of reasons! Also reports now! "

"Okay okay here's what I found on the area... "

He held out a Crystal butterfly I'm his hand all froze. It wasn't just an ordinary butterfly nor just because it was made of ice it was because it was a puppet like the giant soldiers she can produce a spy to be exact. Only the royal family, makers of course can do it since it requires life, intelligence and powerful yet dangerous magic.

"You do know only one more maker can produce  this and not just me right? "

"You do know only one more maker can produce this and not just me right? "

"Exactly I never want to believe it though that Grandmother would be under."

"It fits in well she's being controlled no wonder why I can't reach her but only faint of her light remains. "

"If this continues who knows how many more will be destroyed. Worse death!"

"It already has begun. They forced her to open the portals those barriers are thick as my will and anyone maker or but shall perished. If this continues grandmother will die.. " I said in a cold steered voice but with my grandmother's life at stake I couldn't forgive myself.

"Hmmm... I'll make sure all the portals are shut close during the wedding, just please give me your authority my lady."

I couldn't let him if there's a suprise attack and Legolas life will be at stake!