How Fates Turn

YOUR POV

"I can't believe I'm marrying a man I didn't know or even seen him! "

I was furious, sad and confused of all the sudden things that'll happen in my life. I won't give myself in. Now I don't have a choice than to accept that damn offer. True he was generous but why me for goodness sake.

"He's almost the same age as my mother!"

*******************
"(Y/N) ! It's terrible! Your father j-jus--t died---.. "

"He what!  Mom what happen? Please heavens no! "

"There was a accident. He crashed--- he -- he just died..... Brutally!... "

I hugged my mother as I sobbed on my father's sudden death. Her short black hair was a mess, so was her make up from what I notice she was paled, horrified and scared.

I looked at her and kissed her cheek, now my hair tie has became loose and long locks of curly black hair have covered my back, but I didn't care all I wanted was to be there for my mother.

She called me last night to come home immediately. In a four hour journey from my university. I grabbed a couple of things I'll need for the trip.

Of course I have to bring my companion an owl who followed me from home. My father has blond hair and blue bell eyes like my sister too.

Tears flooded my eyes as it pour on my hot red cheeks.

My blue eyes can't merely even open much. It was swollen and red so was the pain in my heart.

My father was young.... He didn't live up to his dreams. Now we we're left alone. His death was instant and on the spot. He served the government as an army, our country.

I was mourning his death,  it happen so fast. I didn't even get to sing him a song before he left. I was busy away from home because of my study. Now he's just gone nothing more than a memory, beautiful yet painful.

My mother was taking on going calls and condolences. I rarely saw my two year old sister, she was always crying and making things harder but I was  professional at calming and taking care of kids since I have a lot of cousins.

Days have now passed since the burial. Black nothing but black was the color of my heart, soul, clothing and the black clouds have rolled in the sky starting to pour rain as it joins my tears.

I cling to my mothers arm as she dropped on her knees. My aunt was holding my sister for me since she knows I'll cry with my mother.

The fellow soldiers have finished firing and salute. Flowers we're thrown in the pit. The pit where my father now sleeps, where he lays and end his life.

"Devasting... "

"Poor thing... "

"He was a good man.. "

"How unfortunate... "

Those were the words I remembered in my fathers burial. I haven't come outside my room ever since my day.

My mother was stress and depress like me. We barely eat when it was pass lunch time but we made sure that the little baby was well and take turns. I've been loosing weight and it was already a week since I got home.

Mom was out making some errands and it was now late at night. She did inform me that's she's staying at a friends house because of the storm outside.

I was wearing my white sweater and pajamas then lay down at my lace designed bed and curled up into a ball. My sister was sleeping in her crib across my room.