1st Day as a Bride

Your POV

I know I dressed too much to be just walking in the market so I decided to wear a blue long dress along a blue coat

after all it was just a quick visit over a friend or friends perhaps. I smirked and snapped my fingers having my phone at my hand and called my little princess. She squealed in delight hearing my voice.

"Mommy!! "

"Hello Gracie, I'm glad you're lively today."

"Yes I am! "

"That's great do you wanna join mommy having a tour in the Goblin kingdom again but  there will be a surprise."

"Really, I can come? Then it's a yes! "

"Brilliant well then ready to go? "

She suddenly popped out the mirror in a teal green dress with a radiant smile.

"I can see you're fully capable of crossing portals now... " I let out a sigh.

"Why are you sad? Aren't you happy I can do things now? "

"No I just don't want you to grow up so fast. I want you to enjoy your childhood my love while I'm still here."

I missed her temple as she hugged me, messing my hair. After sometime we we're holding hands together walking in the streets, Aunt Kelly didn't change while her other arm carried her cat and the other her red umbrella. She's fine without a disguise but we have to keep distant or they'll suspect me. I bought a lot of stuff actually especially food since we're having a little party.  Only I and aunt knows while Gracie and Jareth doesn't. I don't need lessons cause I already know everything and Jareth does keep his words about not spying.

I knocked on Hoggle's door with the others inside even Legolas was there with Slyvia.

"I hope I wasn't too long? " I asked and smiled as I removed my hood.

"Nah you were just in time milady! " said Hoggle as he brush off his coat and kissed my hand as the others followed.

"Then I say everyone's here?  But wait where's ello? "

"Right here milady! " the little blue worm spoke with his missus above the table where some of Hoggle's jewelry mounted.

"Ah well then.. "

A snap with my fingers and we were at a place they have first take a breath in and trembled.

"Home sweet home..." I sighed and wiped a tear or two.

"It's huge!!!! " said Gracie enthusiastically.

"It is.. Isn't it? " my voice croaked.

"Also it's made of crystals, gems and diamonds!"

"Yes it is...."

"It's the Makers Castle!!!  We're inside of it? " asked Gracie though I couldn't answer for I felt fear as I only see fire everywhere I stood inside the place.