Every Elf Ever

To the people reading this story.....

authors note:

P. S. So sorry I didn't updated yesterday (when others do every week or months, I'm not criticizing others,but I know everyone has their lives) since I mostly get to attach with pinterest and I've been planning the next following chapters when I'm still stuck before the wedding. Also I notice I didn't bother to put pictures at David's place so I'll update that chapter in " just call me David" so sooorrryy.....

*****************

*the date of elves story*

Sylvia couldn't believe it, her Prince and childhood friend has fallen in love with her a humble guard and servant of the Woodland Realm.

SYLVIA'S POV

I was an orphan in an early age. My parents have been slain alongside the Queen of Mirkwood. They we're both royal guards swore to protect and defend their Queen as bodyguards but luck wasn't in their side that fateful day. The day they died I was lucky the king took me in and I was raised by a servant in the castle but I wasn't a guest but a soldier in training. In my age the only person who was almost the same age as me was the prince. We trained together but he was more busy with duties but he always seeks off to tagged along with me. First he thought I was a boy since I always dress as a man he told me that he had a cute and adorable cousin named (Y/N) but I have to keep her a secret. Mirkwood women mostly knows how to defend and fight. We weren't like the Rivendel with long flowing dresses but simple guard uniforms. There are several occasions we can look pretty at least it would be a coming of age which I did celebrated with Legolas only at the hidden gardens in the palace and his cousin (Y/N) was kind enough to give me presents like dresses and jewelry even weapons and my favorite was his, a bow made of dragon's bone which is rare and incredibly expensive which he told me not to sweat about it plus the bow's string was a hair of a pure blooded maker and I almost fainted when he told me it was from the Queen, I almost fainted just by telling me so, gifts like these are extremely uncommon for a commoner like me and I was suspicious about his sudden disappearance and his cousin too, then marriage and lastly maybe if lucky in our death bed. Legolas and me mostly play pranks on his father and other high court officials and yes the king always managed to catch us and punish us for that when we we're little until teenagers. I was already a threat to the prince in an early age since curiosity got in the way. Years went by I was really good in swords but best in archery like Legolas. It was us always helping and watching each others backs during battles and fighting for our kingdom. There was just like a sister and brother bond between us until he sorta courted me or he really did done that.

****
On the day he asked me out.......

I was immediately called by my head who just told me to take a break and he would cover for me and he didn't tell me why, it was suspicious and weird since Legolas doesn't talk or settle things with him if he like to talk with me. Mostly the elf just magically appeared in front at me since his mother was somehow part maker. It was rumoured that the elven Queen is the sister of the Queen of Makers but she just looks and acts like an elf. I followed his orders and went back to my room since Legolas was busy making errands with his rendezvous cousin whom I haven't meet even once but I do talk with in letters. I sighed and lay at my bed when I felt something bumpy in my blankets. That's wasn't unusual since Legolas always left me things to waste my time, some we're from the mortal realm where his cousin resides. It was strange and advance, but very helpful at times of need. I removed the covers to find a gift.