A Piece of Cake

Thank you guys for viewing and reading my story. I've never been this happy since it's my first time watching my story have many views.

Sobbing and grinning like a mad man in disbelief

Sobbing and grinning like a mad man in disbelief. Thank you again!

******************************

Normal POV

There was another thing that keep on plundering in the Goblin Kings mind. It was his parents approval of the bride he knew they will never agree since the Goblin Queen's engagement ring was still with his mother's fingers. It will cause a huge ruckus marrying a mortal like his grandfather but he already knew about his failed planned getting their blessings. He couldn't believe he was already caught by the girl's charms. She was innocent and young like a butterfly who will be trapped by his web but rather it seems he was also tangled himself. He didn't love her yet but the attraction and longing was too much to bear. Just a couple more days maybe she can be more than just being Mrs. Bowie but the actual Goblin Queen in the flesh.

Early morning arrived and (Y/N)  got all the rest she needed. She loves and trusts him completely but there was a problem she didn't trust herself and always ends up doing the wrong things like what is happening now. She loosen up herself and dip in a warm hot tub full of ball bombs with glitter and made her think she was a mermaid in a lagoon since the bomb was filled with hues of green and blues. Her hair was all over her bare shoulders and she couldn't stop daydreaming. Her control over her emotions were now carefree and just free from her duties. Maybe she needed break even a little while. The attacks have calm off making it easier or the enemies just stopped apparently. They did evade and avenge their comrades back and save them from the darkness cursing their souls. While the war cools down she thought of cooling off a bit since God father can handle things for awhile.

Getting dressed in her white puffy sleeves and red long pants with black heels. She feel dangerous and she really was. Waiting at the moment for David to pick her up as she sprayed her perfumed all over herself making her smell like peaches and vanilla. The time was coming up fast and she wouldn't wanna be late going to church. Lisa was the one who always made the family stick together but now it was crumbling apart, torn and ripped. Sighing and worrying she began to bite her thumb and tamp her knees like playing a drum. Her patience was long gone about what could happen to him.

YOUR POV

Jareth isn't still here. I've been worried sick and worst I'm going to be late. He promised he'll make it up but where is he?  I grabbed my pocket mirror from my bag since it uses little magic to spy someone using a mirror. I saw him in long sleeves with a brown suit and pants all semi-formal and stunning. I was dressed formal too and I wasn't sure what to wear before since the dress was a horrible plan. I didn't want what happen last night to occur again. I'm not a slut nor a bitch. I was me and all me, the stressed queen. I found myself dumbstruck staring at him as he cheated and magically appeared with his car in front my house. He's just alluring and attractive than the rest.