Drama, No cuts, Action!

Jareth's POV

I flew back to my domain to find my Grandfather having a little babe at his lap trying to make her sleep. With another crystal at his hand watching a boy running in the labyrinth.

"I take we have a runner don't we grandfather? "

"It seems so, he was so pissed off, just hearing his little brother crying. "

"I think he's over doing it, the last time he wish away was his little sister. Of course I erase his memories after that the boy's crazy, he wished away his friends too."

"It seems the little trinket is still with him."

"You mean the stupidity."

"Like you so how did it go with (Y/N)? "

"The girl's been sobbing and begging for comfort right now."

"That's what I'm telling you. She had it rough."

"Grandfather I have decided. "

"About what? About erasing the runners memories in the labyrinth? "

"No!  But later.... I may take (Y/N)  as my bride but as a human nothing more, after her papers are done then we'll divorce immediately. "

"My, my, Jareth thank heavens you've agreed too."

"Well have to think of my status and background first when coming in the mortal realm. Everything in that realm is crazy and advance you know."

"Yeah yeah, you did meet her once as a human named David Bowie when she was six after recovering your injuries."

"I see we got no problem over the name but my status needs to level up in order to have the human court convince fast."

"We'll decide later after the runner finish his tasked."

We both agreed and watched back at the runner at the crystal.

NORMAL POV

Jareth the cruel hearted Goblin king has finally accepted his proposal which he previously forgot about asking his bride. Both men agreed to play out as Jareth Bowie's grandson namely David Bowie as a rich and wealthy landlord like his Grandfather in Great Britain who is now having his vacation at his Grandfather's land in (YOUR HOMELAND P. S.  IF YOU'RE IN LONDON ALREADY SORRY JUST TAKE IT AS FROM THE SOUTHERN OR NORTHERN PART OF EUROPE). He will act as a promising candidate back from where he residents, handsome, chivalrous, daring, old fashioned and can be generous too.
After finally the details and his papers to be registered in the human realm, he decided to take a break for the day and spend his time finding hidden clues in his library.

"JARETH I POV"

I couldn't believe my grandson agreed in my terms which was his before. I was spying at him form my crystal the entire time he was with the Queen.  I can see she was not acting anymore she really burst out her emotions. Why did it have to come to this?.....

Since Jareth was back at his castle I have no reason to stay. I went back to the human realm and meet up with my Queen. I've already send her a message that magically appeared at her notebook when she was in class.

'Milady,
       He has accept his proposal finally if all remains untouched then please follow my lead... 
                                           Your Advisor,
                  Jareth Caunidhrenon Sidhe I'

YOUR POV

I receive good information at last if I already known Jareth was the high prince a week ago then I wouldn't have to erase his memories. Since even before I fell in love with him, I was already bethored to the man as a wee baby I can't believe they did that, and now the war is making it harder. Of course if he wasn't the high prince and was just a commoner or any status would do I would happily run away with him. Dumb luck I say. God father told me to follow his lead what could he mean.