Unexpected

For you angel_fire92

YOUR POV

This was the day that I would be crazily high and Moody every maker should face our bloody not so, period!  We we're back at the palace now since Jareth was worried about my health and wants the royal doctor to constantly check my health as he was out for the making arrangements for the ball since Queen Titania visited a while ago, dragging him to help as I was stuck in bed all tired but not now. I managed to lie, sick as possible for me to leave and contain myself.

The clock was ticking so loudly as I lay at the bed prancing my fingers.

"Any moment now.... Wait! "

I thought back again what if I wouldn't have to go all of this cause I'm pregnant well that's the worst scenario I could imagine!  I'm not blaming Jareth or the baby just me I couldn't be. Either way---

Knock knock*

"It is I the royal physician milady... "

I arranged myself on order before letting him in.

"Good day... I'm hope I'm not wasting your time. " I said in a low voice,  he smiled in his old composure and removed his wizardly hat and began check at my pulse in my wrists, neck, my breathing too with some methods of magic. He wore a gray long robe with a matching gray sulked hat and his staff attached to his side.

"May I know what would be the Queen of makers doing in a place like this?  In the goblin king's bed?" He snickered twitching his beard then began to pout at his pipe

"My my Gandalf I'm surprise you recognized your old teacher also I am currently married to the king in secret..no one must know."

I removed my weary facade or condition by standing and changing my clothes all white with laces entwined from my neck and shoulders.

"Correction young teacher who spends her time on time traveling all over the realms to help and teach others

"Correction young teacher who spends her time on time traveling all over the realms to help and teach others... Also your secret is forever safe with me." he replied with a smile then exhaled a puff of smoke that covers the entire room then magically brought us to a part in the nymphs realm. It was the first with flickering lights of fireflies guiding us to where we go after all the cave is hidden.