Don't be

Normal POV

(Y/N) was now back at her dormitory in the academy and just few more months she will be graduating her high school years. They agreed that she will continue her college years in a university near her town. She didn't see Jareth in a while before it was constant now it was just about once a week or a month. It really bothered her but maybe it was time to let go the little birdie. When he was around she makes her time by spending it with him. They usually spend it at a nearby park at her school and learned to skip classes which later she was scolded by her professor.

Months now passed the spies didn't made a move yet but she was still on alert. Graduation day has now arrived and yes she was the valedictorian. Even she didn't skip classes she still can save her butt from detention and failing grades with a bit of magic which was to drug herself not to fall asleep during reviews for incoming test. All went well, Lisa, Martha, Gracie and her God father Jareth was there to witness her receiving of honors, diplomas, medals and hear her speech which almost rhymes with peach like 'teach a peach to preach and is that normal?' Which was kinda funny and entertaining, inserting lines to keep up.

She goes home with her family right after taking pictures. Oh how joyous that day was, for once she did feel pretty for once even though she was a maker and makers are very attractive creatures that can lure any creature to love them but she didn't wanna use that kind of charm to the people around her.

Her hair was braided and flowers decorated her braid, she wore a necklace the Jareth gave her and was designed with a owl pendant in the middle made of silver. Grandmother Martha even asked who gave it to her and she did tell her the truth. She put a bit of make up and still she looked childish. All were like in a tight can of sardines and smiled taking a picture for her album. She may not have that many friends but she did have her family.

They celebrated at a little venue for themselves. It has an all you can eat buffet, too bad there wasn't any peach dessert on the menu which made her a little mad. Gracie was all covered in frosting, Grandma Martha was enjoying her wine so was God father Jareth all drunk by eating a mouse cake since cream makes Fae people drunk, she had to order a bit of brewed beer to cover up her God father.

She couldn't breath after filling herself with ice creams and cakes. Her mother Lisa was also full of dishes that Gracie didn't finish. Everyone was tired went they got back, Lisa drop off the old man at his house which was a couple if blocks further than theirs.

Dressed in her nightgown. She didn't like wearing dresses but something tells her it was a special night after. Grandmother Martha was just across the hallway and Gracie was now tucked away in bed by her mother. Lisa was too tired to even change her clothes the little baby drain all of her strength all day.

She sighed wondering where the bird was. Normally he would appear on such occasions, but he didn't. Closing the window and made way to her bed. A little tap was heard in the window.

"Jareth? "

But there was no bird it was just the trees branch hitting it. She didn't want to cry maybe the bird or fae has already forgot about her. She curl up in a ball and cried softly she didn't want her grandmother to hear her sulking over a Fae she didn't even know. Her god father also wouldn't tell her about the Fae's identity in order to protect her. She knew he didn't know she was a maker since God father signed and deal a blood oath to Martha to not tell another living soul about their secret. She fall asleep from all her days work and forgot about the bird for awhile. She was stupid to think the Fae wants her but he didn't perhaps.

Jareth's POV

Curse these bloody ambassadors always nagging about my subjects destroying their property when it was their fault why my goblins run off loose in their lands after forgetting to close the portals. Oh dear look at the damn time. (Y/N) would be crying in her sleep by now, I feel ashamed of myself making her cry.