Can't Help Falling in Love!

YOUR POV

At my Graduation day was one hell to be remembered since David did made a scene. Right after taking pictures with my diploma, I notice he went missing for awhile with my family then I saw home emerging from the sea of crowd of my school mates and classmates with they're family members below the stage. He sang beautifully to me with a microphone as he walk towards me flowers we're carried by my family which we're Godfather, my aunts, and cousins especially Gracie was was carrying a large basket of peaches. I was on stage and some who saw what was happening blushed and giggled.

"Wise men say only fools rush in"

"But I can't help falling in love with you"

"Shall I stay?"

"Would it be a sin"

"If I can't help falling in love with you?

He was wearing a white suit with his tie undone maybe he prefer it that way I know how nervous he could be sometimes. David was face to face with me now and I giggled. He magically vanished the microphone and just smiled then says magic....

"You really have to do it again? "

"There wasn't an audience back then. I hope you wouldn't mind? "

"I love it this way at least they'll know I'm not a crazy owl lady! "

We laughed and everybody cheered as I received lot of bouquet of flowers.