All the guys were down there already. "I thought you'd be late Chris." Alyssa said. I smiled, " ha nah just taking my precious time. " she gave me a side hug. "You smell good." I nodded. Brice glared at me but I could care less.

I went to the plate that was in front of Alyssa when she stood up. I grabbed her bagel and bit into it. I scrunched my face after taking a bite. "What is this?" I stuck my tongue out like a dog and smacked my mouth together to get rid of the taste. Alyssa crossed her arms wrinkling the white blouse she's wearing.

"Its a low carb vegan bagel with dairy free cream cheese." My face blanked with any emotion. That. Sounds. Awful. I grimaced and looked at the bagel like it personally wronged me. I heard a snort from someone but didn't look up fast enough to see who. Alyssa rolled her eyes and brushed of nonexistent dust off her black pencil skirt.

She sighed in exasperation then pointed outside. "Out boys, the limo is taking you to school this week because Chris is here." It looked like the boys were physically brought down because of this. "Alyssa you're not serious. It's our cars not your choice of we can drive them or not and it's not our faults that Christian moved here." Brian complained.

I looked at him and crossed my arms. "And not my fault you're an asshole. But I guess we both have to deal with it." Then I walked out the door to the garage. Alyssa wasn't far behind and opened the garage. I made sure not to look at the cars because I don't want them to think that I care or anything.

Quickly, I went to the side walk and looked around seeing a black limbo coming into the drive. I wish I was back riding the bus to my old school, and that's something because those were nasty, smelly, dangerous and crazy. Some kid jumped out the fucking window because some salty ass kid threw his food out of it. Thank God the bus wasn't moving. We found a rat in a seat and i'd rather be there then going to a snobby school with boys that don't like me and a limo. Weird I know.

I waited on the side walk looking at the limo with a blank expression on my face. All the boys got in already and Alyssa was snapping at me. "Hurry up and get in. I need to go to work." I slowly crept to the limo and examined it. I wonder who would die first if this crashed. "Chris!" Alyssa snapped. " okay okay! " I put my hands up to show I didn't have weapons and surrendering then went into the limo. I giggled at myself thinking of the move because I copied that from Noah, then after that thought I became gloomy again. Lovely.

The car has already started moving when I stopped giggling then becoming depressed again. I looked up and saw the boys looking at me curiously. "What was so funny." Brian demanded. Nope, not asked, demanded. Already in a bad mood from my thoughts I crossed my arms. "Nothing much. Maybe I was laughing at your face. " I cringed and acted like looking at him hurt. "I hope it as seen better days."

He looked heated after I said that. "Oops, didn't mean to hit a nerve." He looked like he was going to snap but Austin out a ha d on his shoulder and whispered something in his ear. Brian sent me a final glare but left me alone.

Now left in the awkward silence i examine the limo. The seats were grey and furnished. Cup holders, food, drinks, velvet floor, a t.v and speakers. Yaz would have loved this. I grew even more sad thinking about Yaz. But I quickly shook my head, I cant let this over take me.

There's always another day and it always gets better before it gets worse. Lets look on the bright side, you're riding in a limo filled with hot guys who happen to be assholes and you're living with and seem to despise you, you're going to a new school where you are no doubt going to be an outcast and if they ever found out about you're past you'll be more shamed, you have no friends right now, your dad's in jail you're still trying to get over all the things that has happened to you. You still have to go to court and try not to remember Noah and them, the not to relapse or get in to trouble or else you might have to go to a home and you have barley any money and no car. The bright side.