Fifty-Four

Amour-

Rashad's club is in the making and things are going great

Rashad's club is in the making and things are going great. He's been a tad bit busy lately with the designer but I know its because the club is a working progress. Noel is growing by the day, looking more and more like Rashad everyday. I had been busy with Talia constantly doing shoots and runways appearances.

"Oh my baby is getting so big" She said picking a giggling Noel up "Why you growing up on me so fast huh?"

"Because shes making way for another one" Tae joked

I choked on my water "Oh no honey, with the pain I had with her, we won't have to worry about another one for awhile."

Talia laughed "Y'all make such beautiful children"

"Why thank you" I said smiling

"I cant believe the store blew up like this with all your pictures" Talia said looking out her office at the busy shop

I laughed "Girl it wasnt me. Its those cute ass clothes you sell! Im just cute in them"

"You ite" Tae joked

"Shut uuuuuuup" I said walking out into the store with them following me

The door opened and Rashad's realtor come through the door with a girl with blue hair.

"Hi Lisa" i greeted her

She smiled "Hi Amour! Wheres that pretty baby?"

"With her kidnapper" I joked pointing to Talia

She squealed "Oh my god yall baby is just the cutest!" She moved to the side pointing to her friend "This is my friend Zonnique, Zonnique this Amour"

"Hi" She greeted me with a smile showing her dimples "You own the store?"

"Oh no" I said laughing "My good friend does. Im just a model for the store"

"Oh duh!" She looked around at posters "You are so pretty"

"Thanks girl you too!" I said before she walked away into the store

I so love when pretty girls are nice.

"I gotta find her something cute to wear to Rashad's club opening. Its all happening so fast, I'm so excited for him" She said smiling

"Girl me too" I responded

We chatted for awhile before she disappeared  into the store. I went back to Talia and Tae who were drooling over Noel.

"Your daddy puts you in all the shiny jewelry huh?" Tae laughed playing with her bracelet

"She got more shit than I do. Shad just buys her all kind of shit all the time" i said laughing

"She's gonna be trouble when she gets older, Rashad better keep his gun close" Tae laughed bouncing Noel

Talia pulled out her big planner "We have some appearances scheduled coming up. Tae you will be there ON TIME to do Amours hair right?"

He nodded rolling his eyes "I be late one time because I wanted breakfast and you won't get over it"

"Nigga you were 45 minutes late" Talia joked

We all laughed.

"I have to eat if people want a happy Tae" He said laughing

We continued to chat about the appearances. We started going through looks after I gave Noel a bottle, burped her, and rocked her to sleep.

"I told Rashad that when the club opened we could put some of the bottle girls in some of your merchandise, kind of promote the business a little" I mentioned

She squealed "Yeeeeeeeeees! I got some nice body suits for them to put on and strut they ass around the club"

I smiled "Good cause that grand opening is gonna be poppin, he invited mad famous people and people are actually responding saying they coming."

"Like who?" Tae asked

"Its a secret you gotta come to see" I said giggling

Tae rolled his eyes chuckling "Guess I gotta be reeeeeeal cute"

"Yessssssss! And you gotta do my hair to make sure its perfect because not only am I the bosses lady buuuut I'm also the face associated with Talia's shop"

"So her head needs to be fucking laaaaaaaid!" Talia said

Tae laughed "Oh baby the head will be laid!"

"Good! Good! Good!"  Me and Talia said in sync

I stayed around the shop and even brought a couple items for myself. I packed Noel up and we headed home. I got into the Condo, I listened to our answer machine and then fed Noel and prepared some dinner.

Rashad came in just as the food was done.

"Oooooou something smells good" I heard him say from the door

He walked into the kitchen "What you cooking good looking?"

He planted a kiss on my lips before washing his hands and taking Noel out my arms.

"Just a some simple burgers and cheese and bacon fries" I told him

He rubbed his stomach "OOOOOOOOOOUUU!"

"The fries will be ready in just a minute  greedy. Also I ordered that furniture to be delivered to the club so I'll be up there to get it all set up. By the way Ty came by to drop some sets of keys off for the club" I giggled "He also seems quite the lover for his new shorty. He asked me some places to take her"

He plopped down on the couch turning on the TV "He's dating the realtor, Lisa"

"Awwwwww I like her! Shes so pretty! Awwww her and Ty would be so cute together!" I exclaimed

Rashad rolled his eyes chuckling at me.

"Aww I'm so happy for Ty" I said batting my eyelashes at Rashad

He started to say something but his phone rang. It was the decorator, he got up with Noel taking the call. I went back into the kitchen to make our plates.

_______________________________

What you guys think?

Blow me up with comments!

Smooches 💋