Thirty-Two

Amour-

I passed out on the couch on the phone doing last minute shit for this boy party

I passed out on the couch on the phone doing last minute shit for this boy party. I woke up when Rashad's sister called me asking about the location of the party to get from her hotel. That's right I flew his sister out, best girlfriend award goes to meeeeee.

I shook his body trying to wake him up and repeatedly called his name "Baby"

He groaned stretching "Hm?"

"You gotta get up, we gotta be on time for your next surprise" I said

He groaned pushing the covers off him kissing me.

"Go get yourself together and then I'll have your clothes out" I told him

He nodded and walked into the bathroom. I laid out his black Armani suit I had tailored for him and his watch and chains on the bed.

I walked into his bathroom flat ironing my hair so it'll be bone straight and long. I looked in the mirror as Rashad kissed my shoulder.

"What you got out for me to wear?" He asked

I smiled "It's laid out on the bed"

He nodded and walked outta the bathroom. I continued doing my hair and makeup.

I walked out to see him buttoning his shirt up. I licked my lips.

"You look damn good" I eyed him seductively

He smirked "Don't make me take this suit back off"

I giggled "Ooooooh you'll be coming outta of it as soon as we get back"

I walked to my closet taking out my dress for the night and putting it on. I eyed myself in the mirror. In a couple of months I won't even be able to fit this dress.

I shook the thought off and grabbed my heels walking out the bed sitting down to put them on. Once i had my entire outfit together. I stood in the mirror fixing my hair and cleavage.