Twenty-Five

Amour-

Well I figured I'd occupy myself around Rashad's house

Well I figured I'd occupy myself around Rashad's house. I had to busy myself to stop myself from shopping online. I love to clean so that's what i started to do. I swept, wipe tables down, disinfected his bathroom, and was currently organizing his clothes drawers.

"Boxers by color and name brand" I said to myself as i folded his boxers up

He's gonna think I'm crazy, i laughed to myself.

The door bell rang so i slid on one of Rashad's hoodies and jogged downstairs. I opened the door to be greeted by a man.

"Hello" I looked him up and down "Can i help you?"

He pushed me inside and two other men stepped inside, one grabbing my arms holding me down on the couch and the other squeezing my face holding a gun to my head.

The man came and sat on the coffee table in front of me. He leaned up close to me and licked his lips. I eyed him taking in his full appearance.

"You're much finer in person" he said sending me a quick smirk

I tried snatching my face from the one mans hands. I wasn't scared, i was furious. Somebody would try me like this, like they don't know who the fuck I am.

"Who are you?" I asked

He chuckled "I'm Marco. And your Amour. Yeah I've done my research, your Rashads lil lady" his accent was heavy

"Well Marco, I wish you'd get this mans hands off my face. He seems like he's dirty" I told him

Marco nodded his head and the man took his hands off my face but continued to hold the gun to my head.

"You know where I come from, you niggas wouldn't stand a chance. You'd be dead before you could make it through the door" i said

He laughed "Feisty little thing. I see why he likes you"

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm taking over all of Rashad's shit. He killed my main Nigga and thought I wouldn't make a guest appearance to someone who he was close with" He said standing up pacing "But i won't kill you"

"Why cause your a pussy?" I spat

Marco's hand went across my face hard. I instantly felt it stinging and feeling hot.

"I didn't come here to hurt you but with a mouth like that you'll be dead" he said

I sucked my teeth trying to ignore the pain "Rashad is gonna kill you" I smiled at him "That is if I don't get you first"

Marco looked at me with pure hate in his eyes "Tell Rashad I stopped by." He walked up to me caressing my cheek "It was nice talking to you beautiful"

Marco snapped his fingers and the man holding my arms threw me down as they got up and walked outta the house.

I ran to the door locking it and ran upstairs to call Rashad. I called him three times, and he didn't answer, he sent me a text.

R❤️: At the trap counting money, what's up?

I didn't even respond. I got in my car and sped off to his trap. I hopped out walking up to it ignoring all the "hellos" i got from his workers

"Fuck happened to your face?" Ty asked looking at me as I brushed past him

I walked into the back office to see Rashad counting money. When he looked at me, his  smile instantly faded and turned into a deep anger face.

"Amour what happened to you!" He shouted getting up walking over to me

I sat down "I'm fine. No need for the shouting."

By this time Ty and Ant had made their way to the office listening to hear my story.

I crossed my legs "This man Marco and his two goons paid me a visit at your house today.  He said some little slick shit, of I got a slick mouth, he didn't like what I said so he hit me. But like i said I'm fine."

"HE HIT YOU?!" Rashad yelled clearly amping

I grabbed his wrist "But hey hey hey I'm okay, I've had worst injuries. Look at me" i said grabbing his face "I'm okay"

"That nigga gonna die" Ant chimes in

"We riding till he in the grave. What you wanna do Rashad, we can make something shake right now" Ty said taking his gun off his waist and cocking it "We don't play that hitting females"

If steam could come from his ears it would, his eyes were dark it was like all he could see was red.

"TRIP!" Rashad yelled out the door

A man came walking down the hall "What nigga?"

"Set up security detail. I want niggas guiding and following Amour home, I want them outside her house and patrolling her neighborhood." He order

See now he's just being over dramatic.

"Is all that really necessary?" I asked

He shot me a glare and I kept my ass quiet after that.

"Go to your house. Don't fucking move without these guards. I'm not playing Amour"

I sighed "Okay Rashad, but just don't do anything st-"

He kissed me "Go home"

I wasn't even gonna fight with him on this.

I nodded getting up to be greeted by several men, who I'm assuming are my "guards".

I turned around looking at Rashad "Be safe"

He looked at me for a moment and then finally said "I'm always safe"

The guards led me out the trap. I had a car of guards in the front and the back and they drove with me to my house. They walked me inside and then stood at the outside of my doors, in cars, and proceeded to drive around my neighborhood.

I felt like i was in protective custody or something.

I know Rashad is gonna be acting crazy and that's the last thing i want him to do.

________________________
Drama! Drama! Drama!

Blow me up with comments!

Smooches💋