Forty-Four

Amour-

Me and Rashad have not talked unless it was about the baby

Me and Rashad have not talked unless it was about the baby. I am about to pop at this point. I have not stressed about a single thing about Rashad's situation. He let me move into the condo we looked at while he stays at his own home. I have had it decorated and is now working on our baby girls nursey. Its almost finish but just needs some more things. I was currently out picking up baby clothes.

"Rashad but I like this one" I whined on facetime showing him a different jacket

He chuckled "I told you I liked them both, I dont care which one you choose"

I rolled my eyes "Okay Okay okay. Ill buy that one. but you know you still gotta put the crib together"

"Ill be over there later if you like"

I nodded "Thank you"

We said goodbye and I hung up the phone.

"Okay so I am so buying this shirt for lil bit" Talia coo'd holding up a pink onesie that said 'If you think I'm cute you should see my daddy side of the family'. I laughed taking it from her and putting it in my buggy.

"You just want my baby to wear clothes that promote you being cute" I joked

She nodded "Well of course"

"Amour?" I heard a voice

Talia turned to see who it was and her face instantly scrunched up "Bitch you got a lot of nerve bringing your ass around Amour"

My blood boiled seeing Serenity. I crossed my arms standing infront of Talia.

"Don't think because I'm pregnant that I won't drop yo ass" I threatened her

"Drop me?" Serenity questioned trying to sound all innocent "You should be mad at Rashad he's the one not taking care of his son"

"Bitch we dont even know if he is his son. So hold your tongue on that shit" Talia snapped

Serenity smiled "Oooou baby girl my son is his. I got the results back. Hey Amour maybe you could break the news to him since I haven't been able to get in touch with him."

My eyes got wide and before I knew it I cocked my arm back and my fist went right across her face.

"Amour!" Talia shouted grabbing me

I was too strong for her, i was tossing Serenity's ass all around that baby store.

"GET HER OFF OF ME!" Serenity yelled

Security had broken us up and had Serenity hemmed up against the wall and two male cops was holding my arms back gently.

"Ma'am you are pregnant you have to calm down" One instructed

I breathed in and out, trying to calm myself down. I heard Talia panicking on the phone while trying to also fight Serenity as she was also being held back by a cop.

"MAKE SURE HIS CHILD SUPPORT CHECKS ARE ON TIME BITCH!" Serenity shouted

I lost myself all over again. I was charging towards Serenity until I felt my arm yanked and seen a livid Rashad.

"Amour calm your ass the fuck down!" He grilled me grabbing me by the collar of shirt

"Bring your ass Talia!" He shouted

He dragged us outside like we was his two kids. He put me inside his truck slamming the door and him and Talia argued outside the truck.

"Don't be pulling on me like I'm your damn child!" Talia yelled

"You always doing some dumb shit man! She's fucking pregnant dawg!" He yelled back

Talia rolled her eyes "That dumb bitch you call an ex started it!"

"And I'm ending it! Take yo ass home!" Rashad yelled back

They talked a lil more before getting into one another's car. Rashad slammed his door, driving off.

"Why the fuck you thought that shit was okay?!" His voice boomed at me

I crossed my arms "Rashad she started it and I ju-"

He cut me off "I don't give a fuck who started it! You carrying my child fighting and shit! I don't play that shit! What the fuck you would've did if she would've hit you in your stomach or something crazy like that!!"

I rolled my eyes "She wouldn't"

"You making stupid decisions dawg! You chill the fuck out when you got my baby in you!!" He yelled "What could she possibly had said to get you to do all this?!?"

"She told me her son was yours!" I snapped at him

He didn't know what to say. The ride was silent. I got through the gate at the condo and Rashad pulled up to the door.

I opened my own door stepping out his truck "Congratulations Rashad"

I slammed the car door walking into the building going up to my condo. The way this baby is kicking I need to sit my ass and calm down.

Rashad-

I couldn't even amp on Amour anymore after she said what she said

I couldn't even amp on Amour anymore after she said what she said. I drove to Serenity house banging on her front door.

She opened the door holding an ice pack to her face "What Rashad?"

I guess she could see the anger in my face because her face turned into a scared look and she backed away from me.

"You fucking put your hands on my pregnant girlfriend" I growled

"She hit me first!" She shouted

I rolled my eyes.

"You told Amour that Prince was my son?!?" I questioned

She stayed quiet.

"DID YOU TELL AMOUR THAT PRINCE WAS MY SON!?" I repeated myself louder

She nodded getting all teary eyed

"Where is the paperwork? You told me you'd call me when you got it in, you ain't call my ass" i told her

She pulled the folder off her coffee table handing it to me. I read over it scratching my head. She broke down crying.

__________________________
WWE Smackdown!!

Blow me up with comments!

Smooches💋