Thirteen

Amour-

"Jessi slow down!" I called out to her as i rushed out the car after her

I jogged slightly in my heels grabbing her arm as she pushed past security into the club. It was packed, people were literally on top of each other. We pushed past people to the back of the club where the VIP section was.

"Undo this stupid ass rope" She spat

The security mad stood tall "Ma'am you not supposed to in here"

"Either you undo it or imma hop my ass over it" she said

"Sir can you please let us in? She's crazy" i pleaded

The man nodded his head and undid the rope. I thanked him. See being nice gets you places. Jessi scanned the VIP section, Ty was nowhere to be found.

"Amour?" I heard the voice i really didn't care to ever hear again yell over the music

I turned my head acting like i was deaf.

Rashad walked up to me grabbing my waist "What you doing here?"

"None of your business" i responded getting outta his grip

"Bitch there he is" Jessi gritted her teeth and stomped over to him and some broad as they walked out the corner of the section

"You in my VIP section so it is" Rashad responded smartly

I kept my eyes on Jessi as she cussed and fussed with Ty.

I crossed my arms "I'm here for Jessi. She seen Ty being a hoe, just ain't want her to come out here alone"

"I really wish you'd stop being mad at me" he spoke

I rolled my eyes "I ain't come here to talk about this bullshit. I'm done with you Rashad"

I seen Jessi swing on Ty and the girl he was with. She hit them both. Some bitched got up and i pushed past Rashad and stood infront of Jessi.

"And i dare any of y'all to put y'all hands on her!" I shouted

Jessi and the broad started fighting and i was fighting some other girl. Im grown, I never show my ass like this in a club but you try to gang up on my best friend and that's when we got issues.

Rashad and Ty try to pull us off of them and it's not working. We got death grips on them hoes.

"Amour she's bleeding!" Rashad yelled as i was lifted off my feet

I instantly let go.

"BITCH I BETTER NOT CATCH YOU IN THE MOTHERFUCKING STREETS HOE!" Jessi shouted

"Put me the fuck down" i yelled kicking my legs

Rashad had security put me down but they carried Jessi outside because she was ready to kill that bitch.

"You let that bitch clock yo shit" Ant laughed at Ty's bleeding nose

Ty was clearly angry "I'll get that bitch put in a grave"

I looked directly at him "Bitch you don't want that kind of smoke"

He looked at me squinting his eyes "The fuck you say to me?"

I got in his face "You don't want that kind of smoke. Don't put no death threat on my bitch head cause i promise my killas move faster than yours"

"Bitch you-"

I cut him off "Don't try me and mines"

Me and Ty start going at it and Rashad comes and gets between us.

"Yo bitch don't know who she fucking with" He yelled as Rashad backed me away from him

"No bitch YOU don't know you fucking with! I'm on yo ass pussy!" I screamed at him

One thing my brother always taught me was to not back down from no nigga or bitch. If a nigga wanted smoke we'll give it to them.

"CHILL TF OUT!" Rashad yelled in my face making me look at him like he was stupid "Just chill" he whispered fixing his tone

He grabbed my hand as he dragged me out of VIP

"Pussy boy!" I yelled behind me to Ty with a smile on my face

We made our way outside. Jessi was pacing on the phone talking to somebody.

"Yo he was just mad, he not gonna do nothing to Jessi" Rashad assured me

I rolled my eyes "Rashad i don't play about my bitch. She like family. And i be damned if some lil nigga gone put a death threat on her head."

"That threat gotta go through me. I'm the only person that can make that shit happen. Calm down" he spoke smoothly

I paced back and forth calming my nerves. I whole jumped outta character.

Rashad laughed

"The fuck is so funny?" I grilled him

"Man you. I ain't never seen you like that" he said

I crossed my arms "And you never will again. I'm not in highschool no more i can't be doing this lil girl shit. I got Jessi back through whatever tho. And when your boy threatened her, I just lost it. It was like i was back in that shit with my dad"

He nodded "You not supposed to let nobody take you out to character like that. Ain't nobody gonna touch you or nobody you be with as long as I'm around. Ty just a hot head he be talking outta anger"

"Well he the right one tonight cause I'm with all the smoke" I chuckled

He grabbed my hand laughing "Well call off the shooters we don't want no smoke"

We stood there laughing. I realized he was holding my hand and gently took it away.

"Amour i miss you" he confessed

I shook my head "Rashad you-"

"Amour the bet was stupid. I mean in the beginning it was about that shit but as i got to know you the bet didn't even matter. I just wanted you"

I stood there looking at him blankly. He just kissed me out of nowhere. I was taken back by it. I was turning soft for this nigga.

I pulled back from him kissing as we heard people leaving out the club because it was closing.

"I gotta go Rashad" i said walking away to my car "Get in Jessi"

"I want my ones with Ty!" She said

I laughed "Get your crazy ass in the car hoe!"

Whole time we drove Jessi was amping about the night and what she'd do to Ty when she catch him.  I was off in a daze thinking about Rashad and our kiss.

___________________
Well well well!

Blow it up with comments!

Smooches💋