Fourty-Five

Rashad-

"Where is the paperwork? You told me you'd call me when you got it in, you ain't call my ass" i told her

She pulled the folder off her coffee table handing it to me. I read over it scratching my head. She broke down crying.

"You fucking lied! What's your fucking problem yo?! You cost me my fucking family!!" I screamed

She shrugged "THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE US!"

"If you wasn't a female......" i caught myself before my anger caught my ass a case

I took the folder leaving outta her house slamming the door so hard that the glass in her door shattered. I didn't give a fuck. I blew Amours phone up and she didn't answer.

I went to the warehouse to get some work done since sleep wasn't an option for me right now. I walked around making sure everything was moving smoothly.

"Man I would've thought you and Amour would've been playing house tonight" Ty said following me into my office "What you doing here?"

I dragged my hand down my face "Amour got into a fight with Serenity"

"Say swear!" Ty said surprised

I nodded "Cops has to pull them apart and shit. Serenity told Amour that her son belonged to me"

His mouth dropped "Does he?"

"Man no!" I sucked my teeth "She just wanted to destroy what me and Amour had cause she wanted it to be us"

Ty chuckled "I always told you that bitch was not too bright"

I rubbed my temples "Me and Amour already don't talk as it is now unless it's about our baby. But shit after this, I doubt I'll even get that much outta her"

"Nigga just sit Amours ass down somewhere and talk to her. She's pregnant, so she moves a lil slower so you don't gotta worry about her running off" He joked

I chuckled a little "I don't know if it's that easy. She's pretty mad"

"And? Girls always mad. Show her the facts and then go from there. Where she at now? I say you pull up on her" Ty was always the one friend to hype my ass up into doing some shit.

"At home"

He smacked his lips "Man if you don't go to that condo and talk shit out!"

I stood up "ite bet"

"But if she starts throwing stuff, get your ass outta there" he said laughing

I shoo'd him off as I jogged downstairs outta the warehouse. I drove to the Condo going through the gates. I parked my car running into the lobby pressing the code to use the elevator. I knocked on the door.