Cousins

Those people who are in the wrong, and yet they insist they are right just for their pride.

We've all done it, no one should deny it. No matter if your an angel or the devils spawn.

One thing that bothers me in particular is that some take it a tad too far. I'm serious. There is a line to it, whether it be crossed or not is up to you. The best thing to do is just not to cross it.

All that is very boring and not very interesting so here is my story:

I am one of the eldest out of my cousins- which basically means, i got the power. Power= no one will bother me. So my younger cousins usually are either, nice to each other or World war 3 is about to go down.

When we have a family gathering, there is always gonna be some fights, whether it be the bill, or the youngsters. Keep in mind each side has about 20 or more people and when people come together, you get war.

Ahh how fantastic, note sarcasm. Now that you know the basic facts, lets just dip into the main story of the trip.

It was a warm day, the sun was shining and you could smell the smoke egg cooking the ribs. Every ones stomachs were growling and smiles were on faces. Two of the three families are cooking and entering conversations. As a youngster, between sitting and joining the conversation and playing with the young-ins.

Right as the clock strikes dinner time, the family arrives. Entering in the room is the family who immediately starts to make snarky comments on the host family. Everyone ignores it and we all leave. My cousins who host are farm kids so they are tough as nails. While the snarky family are scrawny and weak, well the men are. I'm not getting into to other details.

Considering my cousins are nice we invite the young snarky family one to come outside with us. Its good the first ten minutes, then all crap breaks loose. There are three swings, and four people, you wait or ask for someone to give you one.

But that's not how he does it. He grabs the chains and attempts to kick my (female)cousin off by shoving her with his feet. She weighs a ton more than him. Lets just stay out of too much detail and say he attempted the same and similar moves. If you couldn't tell it failed. IN the end you get a child running inside crying. Who gets all the trouble? My farm cousin. How fantastic.

it annoys me to no end when idiocy goes unpunished. i am a firm believer of punishment and if it was my place, he would not be running away crying and blaming the innocent. Grrr.

It cant just be my family has relatives who are complete... not all of them are evil, mostly one...

Family, you cant live with them, cant live without them.