That Awkward Moment: Shopping

              I usually don't succumb to the popular trends, such as "Take an arrow to the knee", "YOLO", and even "LAWLZIES". If you do see me doing one of these, im usually making fun of it or you.

               I'm a teenage girl. I love to shop. i wear some of the popular brands like Aeropostale and Hollister. Usually those kind of stores have greeters, that is what i find awkward.

                "Really M? Walking into a store to shop is awkward?" Well actually, yes. There are two types of greeters, the nice ones and the rude ones.

                 Those greeters who look like they would absolutely be anywhere else and then speak through gritted teeth to you. Its awkward. I don't understand, if you have to work, do it happily and not waste your time loathing every single bratty teenage girl with their fancy Burberry bags and lululemon jackets. along with their Pandora charm bracelets (that i find are super tacky).

                 Or the greeters are super perky and are really wanting to help you. That is fantastic that you actually want to do your job well! It is just awkward when you make eye contact with the worker and they smile, which leaves you to fake smile back. Awkward? Yes.

                   Am i the only one who says hi back and how are you? Oh and then what happens after that  may change. They may leave you alone for the rest of your shopping experience in that store. On the other hand, if yo and your girls are wearing, the Coach, Vuitton or other names, you have workers lined up to help you.

                  This is a proven fact. I walk in with say my mother all decked out in coach and vuitton, (i loathe designer names with a fierce passion), we walked into West 49 and were immediatly were greeted by a worker.

                  This is  pretty much how it went:

                   "My name is JORDAN, how are you?"

                  "Good, you?"

                  "Fantastic! Do you need help?" i shake my head. " Okay, well if you need help, my name is JORDAN!" Ten minutes later after finding a fantastic shirt.

                  "Thats so cute! Do you need a dressing room? Ok, My name is Jordan!" walking to the dressing room, repeat the name process. IS the bonus for helping clients really that big you must NAG me my whole shopping journey. i swear, its tought o dodge and run from these workers.

                 Then when you get to the till, you are asked who helped you. i say,

                 "I think her name was Sofia... Yes Sofia!" And then i leave. Rude? really? read this over again if yes.

                   Ok. i know i have done at least one of these things. i Just decided that this cant possibly happen to only me.

                    Dont you love it  when your shopping with an armload of bags? You cant help but feel like a boss. Its inevitable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    I really appreciate all the reads! Thanks! If you do like this, support me by voting and commenting! 

 Do you agree with me about this? Has this happened to you? Leave a comment below! i would love to see other peoples experiences!