Its Baseball not ballet.

hello,

if you are easily offneded just exit off this, put a rude comment, turn off ur computer and go watch Dora The Explorer because everything can be offensive.

OK So today a girl named lets say Princess we had gym. Princess is a brat, rich, has a cell, 2 siblings who r spoiled brats, ever heard of a 3 year old with their own personal Ipad2???

WE went outside and split boys game and girls game. Im a tomboy so i could probably play with the guys. But you know what? Princess decided to tell me the rules. She thinks that a person who plays on a baseball team doesnt know how to play! She kept telling me to go to bases, how to hold a bat, how to SWING, and how to run.

She is best friends with my best friend. her name will be Deedee, we ve been friends for 7 years. She is bffs with Princess too. Let me give you their realtionship,

-Princess is friends with  Deedee because everyone likes Deedee including her crush. Princesses other FAKE bff has a crush on the same guy BUT the guy likes her more than Princess. Princess wants to be popular so shes friends with Deedee.

Princess tells everyone about Deedees fake boyfriend. deedee gets angry and everyone knows about Princesses lies and scandles.

Anyways we were playing baseball and she thought she was this KNOW IT ALL QWEEN B*TCH!!! i threw the ball at her HARD (Give me a break i was far away, im talkin 100m no way am i running it back to her!) directly for her and guess what?? Smack dab on the neck. You  done duck when a ball comes to you, you A. catch it, or B. Be a wimp and run away. You dont mother effin duck!!! Ever heard of GRAVITY! GRAVITY WILL PULL THE FREAKIN BALL DOWN!!! SHe fell over.

Dont give me crap about this one time. She used to be my bestfriend but she is horrible. She became obsessed with wearing as little clothes as possible, making everything about her, and outshining everyone.  Here are some examples of what she did or tried to do. Mind you she is 75lbs and im alot more but im actually healthy!!!! i SWEAR!!! IM not obese shes like anorexic (jk just super petite not even over 4'9ft)

1. She wants to know all my business.ex. my bff is Alva and D (+Deedee) we r all talking and she comes up and asks us to give her a detialed recap of our convo. WTF? STFU! we wernt talking to you.

2. i was eating lunch and she exploded cuz i 4got to give her pencil bck b4, i gave it to her but that wasnt enough. She was pissed "her fave pencil" wasnt given back, being the 75lbs girl she is and me being over a head taller andbigger, stronger she decided to try and fight me. I know violence is my friend but how could u fight someone so petite. She tried to hit me but i just restrained her arms. thats all i can tell by law. JKJK

3. Her high pitched voice, every teacher hates Princess.  Shes loud, obnoxious and is abundently rude to anyone who isnt considered "popular". i for one am glad im not popular. i have a bunch of close bffs and quite a few girls i hang around with daily. I rather be unpopular but have true friends. Being rude to middle class workers is super horrible. No one trusts u. Be nice to the people who make your future possible.

Lastly thanks for reading this super long rant. All im trying to say is to not be a spoiled brat and be grateful you have something.