I seriously cant believe it happened to me.

I cant end this lovely little bowl of Chicken Soup for my Soul with a Back to school tidbit i wrote last  year! 

I wanted to end this off with a somewhat reasonable closure... Considering I'm starting off completely fresh this school year, a fresh new rant collection will be created if needed. SO BACK ON TRACK!

Its only a week before starting the next school year. Yay. If you couldn't see the sarcasm in that, well i ain't surprised.

Summer vacation has been wickedly awesome. I've been completely different than i was in the previous summers. The difference is becoming polyamorous. NOT in the sexual relationship way, but just with comrades and the buds. The first month was spent amazingly. The last half was spent more with my closest friends.  I woke up with an urge to go outside. Only a few problems, 

1. Who will go with me?

2. What will i do?

3. How do i escape to go?

To answer these questions, no one, i got no idea, wait and see? PATHETIC answers i would say. Eventually after a few inner turmoils i decided on a plan. Go bike like normal by myself and be fast. BUH BAM. Answers that worked. 

Something about today was different than other days. Simply waking up i could sense something was peculiar. Could have potentially been pre-School jitters. Who knows? All i know was i needed to breathe fresh air, even if for just an hour. My mind has been stuck on a few topics for far too long! Getting the hell out was a priority to keep my sanity in tact.

After a few minutes of super speed prep i was finally ready. I mounted my bike and started pedaling off a route I've taken at least 50 times. Something about it was melodic. Nothing was different except my usual bench. As i stopped i noticed it was taken over by construction workers. I had to find a new destination to chillax at. 

Being it was a Thursday i thought, "Thursday... THROWBACK THURSDAY. TO MY OLD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL." With that i took off towards my past. I had no idea what drew me there, but something just pulled me there with an iron grip. 

In retrospect, i feel like returning was imminent from the start. It was a very scary gorgeous day. When i woke up the sky was ocean blue, trees so green and the air just felt glorious.  It could be comparable towards a movie scene in which everything is going perfectly. In which case then somehow everything just starts to blow up, and destruction occurs.

Thank god this isn't a movie.

I rode up onto the playground and saw a family playing and having a picnic like my family used to. The scene caused a smile to spread across my face. I swung on the swings staring at a large tree and just remembered  memories of that one specific spot. After my swinging i decided to go walk around my school. Looked at the walls, played on the sidewalk games, essentially looked like i was an oversized elementary kid.

I walked the field and sprinted around the goals. The memories flooding back to me fast and furiously. I couldn't help but miss being so youthful and innocent. Don't get me wrong, the memories were the very thing i needed.

Eventually i sat on the grass and it hit me. Clear skies, childrens' content cries and bam. I understood. My problems ended. I understood how unimportant what i was thinking about was and how amazing it is just to live each day with a self respect, love and smile to share. 

It was one of the most profound experiences i have ever  had. I feel blessed.