My Fears

Hello! Thanks to everyone who has been reading this! i hope you enjoy it.

My Fears

After reading the book, Divergent, a very popular YA book. The protagonist, Tris, falls in love with the heart throb, Four. The reason for his different nickname is that he has four fears. Then Tris is shown to have seven. This probably is what got me thinking about my fears for a week after pulling an all nighter to complete the book. Its been about a month since then, the fad has passed through me and yet i still find myself facing the thought of my fears.

I read somewhere that your life as a child seems to feel like its the longest part of your life and that your twenties are what you picture as the middle of your life. This intriguing and has really opened my eyes. i mena its all because when we are doing new and different things, it stands out more, whereas when we grow older, we settle down. We get jobs and do the same old for the rest of our lives. 

I guess that is one of my fears. To forget life and live like a robot. 

Am i the only with the fear of heat? i mean, fire all the way. See a spider, "KILL IT WITH FIRE!". I just cant handle the heat, whether its the oven or just summer. I love the cold. -20C is my domain. i could live in that temperature forever. its wonderful. I just want to freeze the world! An ice age period would be horrible though. Imagine it. Freezing everyone and everything. Scary right?

I really dont have that many fears... That i know of...

Another fear is i guess, the awkward moment. i hate and fear geetting into positions where i am feeling uncomfortable and awkward. Say you are walking around the mall or somewhere in public and you meet someone you havent seen for years. Add on top of that, what if it was a nasty ending and now they say hi. Luckily i dont have any give aways for lying and awkwardness.  

At least putting out some of my fears is a way to get over it all. WHAAHAHAHA Have a nice day.

Im not crazy. i swear.