Hyprocrites and Misunderstanding

*Unedited

i know that most us say things we dont mean,

its human nature.

but when you go off on a big spiel only to contradict yourself the next few minutes or hours. Really?

Whats the point?!?

If you believe that, for example, Swan lake should be with some Hip hop dancing then you say your so happy your in it for ballet. Why? I know thats a weak example but i think you get the just of it.

i remember i once went on this big speech to my friends on why im a non believer in swearing because of how absolutley mental you sound. A few days later i used the WTF sign and got nailed as a Hyprocrite. i undersand how sometimes 'Proper words' cant be used and only 'inproper words" can fill that void.

When your with a group of people like at work or at school on your first day you feel lonely and scared for whats to come. i hate when people come up to you and start asking you questions like they're Oprah.

"do you have any pets?"

"Favourite color?"

"Pastimes?"

"Hobbies?"

"Intimate Relationships?" WOAHH there girl. You have no right to be asking me thes questions. If your meeting someone new you use POLITE small talk, no an interrogation.

Heres another little story: but note that this is a fictional story... and i am just expressing my point of view on the subject

heres the background info to know:

-teacher gets a cut of the money or a free trip to 'supervise' those who dont need supervision

Kid:

-He looks 'Rich'

-Jock

-goes to rich school on schlolarship but only friends know

i know this guy who might not be the richest kid, but he wants to go on a schooltrip.

Say this cost, $399.99. okay thing is the kid wants to pay like a monthly thing like $100 for the next four months. Thats okay? NO! The teacher asks were the boy lives. he says (Insert fairly rich neighbourhood here). teacher asks "Dont cheap out. If you live in (Insert fairly rich neighbourhood here) then you should be able to pay." OKay this sounds mean but lets take something from my notes above. i can guarrantee teachers do these trips for something. They either get the trip free or something else. The students definitly pay more than what it is finacially worth. Heres the punchline again.

the boy has the tinest bungalow in the neighbourhood!! Give the dude a break.

What does the teacher do? go and say this all in front of the boys piers and other teachers giving embarassment. Okay, no harm done wrong. The boys family sends a letter to the school explaining what happened and other fancy worded things.

The teacher apologizes... BUT then states "You should really pay though" Bahh!!

Don people in society these days no how to apologize. you dont just say something then go back to the topic at hand which got you in this position.

Moral of the Story: People are caniving.

________________________________________________-

i cant believe how people act today. i mean, seriously. this is one of many stories i might post... i hope this just gets my point across on how society ceases to exist but a bunch of aimals clawing for unneccesary things.

Thanks for reading!! Vote and comment what is hould do next!!