Chapter 8 : Edward turns up at the Volturi

Cauis pov

I run to the throne room and I walk in,
I say " Brothers what so important?"
"Well young Edward and Alice are here to talk to us about something" Aro says.

I sit down on my throne and I say "Well what would you like to talk about?".

Edward speaks
"I am here for Bella"
"You aren't going near her and I mean it!" I run up to him and hold him to the throat and I say,
" She is my mate and she is going to stay here with me".

Bella pov

Jane comes to the room and I say "Hello Jane "
"Hello Bella, the Kings wish to speak with you."
She lifts me up and runs to the throne room and Alice and Edward are there and I stand by Jane and Edward growls.

" Well Edward we meet again I see" I laugh as I say that and he growls

"Edward why don't you tell them what you did to me in the forest before you left me to die and Alice I know you saw it happening and Jasper and Emmett have been talking to me since you left."

I say "Well Aro Cauis and Marcus this boy right here tried to kill me in the forest, until the wolves came and shoved him off me and I hated it so much" I start crying and say "He shouldn't be aloud to have a mate cause he is useless to everyone here and so is Alice".

Jane gives Edward pain and I laugh at it and he growls at me and so does Alice and she gets pain and I say "Alice u don't deserve Jasper as a mate at all" she growls and launches her self at me.

"I hope he tells the family soon that he and emmet are coming to stay here shame that Rosalie cheated as well wasn't it but hopefully they find there mates soon" and I laugh as Edward gets thrown about the room.

Jaspers pov

(Thought I would do a wee change and do someone else's pov )

Me and Emmett walk into the castle hoping to find our mate some time soon. We arrive at the throne room and jane opens the door and I say "Hello Aro Marcus, and Cauis and Bella lovely to see u again after so long ago."

Then I turn and see Alice and Edward on the ground in pain and I laugh at them and they growl.

I walk out the thrown room, and Emmett starts laughing as well,and then Jane lets the pain go away.
I say to them "What are you two doing here."
They say "Well we are here to take Bella home."
I laugh and so does she and I say "Well looks like she doesn't want to go with uses at all".