Chapter 15

Bella PoV

I sit and watch movies and keep the door locked, my mates try and talk to me but I don't allow them.

Jaspers PoV
I am not happy she won't let us explain for what we did, I say " Bella honey please let us explain" I hear her say "no you hurt me really bad I am going back to live with my dad".

No one pov
Every vampire heard what she said and her mates where not happy.
Bella has packed all her things and some of the guard are taking her bags down to the car so she can go to the airport and she walks out side the castle and everyone is there and she says by to everyone and says to her mates " I never want to see the three of you again goodbye ".

Bella PoV

I arrive at the airport I phone my dad saying "that I am coming home".
I get on the plane and hours later I arrive home and my dad is there and I say " dad I have missed you so much " he says "same kiddo".
We arrive back home and I go up to my room and Alice is there I cry and say " did I do what was best" she says "yes".
She leaves and I figure out a cure so that my mates can be human with me and I phone a couple of old friends I phone Bonnie ,
Phone call between them
(Bella in the normal writing)
(Bonnie in the italics)
"Hey Bonnie can you make a cure up for my 3 mates please"
"Bella of course I can you should come and visit everyone misses you"
" yeh sure I will arrange flights then"
End of phone call
(Still Bella PoV )
I book a flight and tell my father that I am going to mystic falls and that I leave that night.
I pack a suit case and leave for the airport.
Time skip to arriving in mystic falls

I see Bonnie at the airport and run up and hug her.
I say " hey" and we go to the boarding house and I feel a mating pull and walk right in and it is Stephan I run up and kiss him and he kisses back and I pull away and say " your my mate as well" and he says "yes I am " I hug him and kiss him again and say "see cause your a different kind of vampire can you change other vampires into your kind" and he says "yes we can ".

Sorry I thought about bringing vampire diaries into the story I love vampire diaries it is so sad that Elena isn't in it anymore .