Chapter 33

Bella's POV

I am feeding the twins in their room and my mates come in and kiss my cheek and smile at the twins, I say " I love you guys so much" they say "we love you all too" I smile and finish feeding the twins and put them down for a nap and walk out their room with a baby monitor and walk to the kitchen and make something to eat.

Aro comes in and says " Bella so when's the wedding" I say " we haven't set a date yet" he leaves and I go to the throne room and sit on Cauis throne and look at honeymoons and dresses and can't find anything and through the laptop at the wall and my mates come in and I run out and go to our room and lock the door and go and run a bath and lye in the bath.

Bella's mates POV

We run after her and try and open the door and can't and shout " Bella please open the door" she shouts back and says " no leave me alone" so we leave.

No ones POV

Bella shuts them all out for weeks and doesn't talk to anyone she is weak because the twins are feeding of her and she hasn't eaten anything she puts the twins to bed and lyes down and falls asleep .

Bella's mates POV

She hasn't spoke to us in weeks and she hasn't eaten either and we hear that she is asleep and then she stops breathing we knock the door down and rush to her and say " get a doctor now".

Bella's POV

I can't move and when I wake up my mates are beside me sleeping and I sit up and feel dizzy and scream in pain and my mates jump up and they say " are you ok" I say "no it hurts ".
I say " i need food " Emmett goes and gets some and I smile and say " sorry for shutting you all out for weeks i was worried about the wedding I can't do this anymore " they say "Bella we love you and that's why we are taking you away for a couple of weeks " I smile and say " what about the twins and you all need to pack my stuff as well " they say " your dad will watch them and we will pack your stuff".