Chapter 29

Nobody's POV

Bella is happy with her mates and the twins her father got changed a month after arriving at the castle and found his mate in Jane.

Bella's POV

I am sitting on Cauis throne and looking at clothes on the laptop my mates are away at a mission but I made them promise to check up on me every couple of days.
I haven't been sleeping cause they are away the twins are growing slowly and I miss them being tiny babies, I start to think back what would have happened if I didn't meet Edward and my mates where would I be now.

I finish shopping and have stuff for the twins and it should be here in the next couple of days, I go and see the twins and see they are with my father and Jane I smile and walk up and kiss their forehead, and Jane says " Bella there is a surprise in your room waiting for you" I say " ok Jane" I leave and walk up to our room and walk in and there is a note it says "go back to where we all first meet once you find us all there is a surprise".

I go to where we all meet and my mates are kneeling on the ground one knee bent and I start crying when they say " Bella Swan we love you to the ends of the earth and back we would do anything for you and the twins till the day we die will you do us the honour of marrying us" I don't know what to say so I run off I hear my mates running after me I make my self invisible and keep running and break down crying.

Bella's mates POV

She runs off crying we run after her and she suddenly disappears we run back to the castle to see if she is there she isn't in the throne room or our room.

Bella's POV

I just sit there and cry and I think why did I run I love them I want to marry them I ruined everything . I teleport back to the castle and into the throne room and I am still crying Aro shouts "guys Bella is back she is in the throne room " Aro runs over to me and hugs me and soothes me a bit .
My mates run in and see Aro is with me and relieved that I am here but start growling cause of Aro he backs away from me and my mates run over and check me over and then see the tears running down my face and hug me I cry even more and say " you all don't love me anymore" they growl and say " we love you Bella and the twins" and Emmett and jasper kiss my neck and I moan and I hear everyone leave.

Skipping sex scene

We ended up making love in the throne room everywhere I am lying on top of Emmett with my mates around me and I say " I am sorry guys for running away" Emmett says " Bella it's fine we know that you are scared we love you forever".

Authors note

I was thinking of doing a couple of chapters with Bella if she never meet her mates or Edward let me know what you all think enjoy.