Chapter 35

Bella POV

I can't believe they bought me a island I finish unpacking and I go for a shower and come out and change and my mates aren't anywhere to be seen I go outside and lay a towel down and lye in the sun for a couple of hours and then get hungry and go make food and my mates aren't back yet I get ready for bed and fall asleep.

I wake up in the morning and they still aren't here I cry and decide to leave I pack everything up and get the boat back to the docks and go to the airport and get a plane to the airport and go back to the castle and grab the twins and say aro " I am leaving I am not staying anymore I am going with the twins goodbye" he hugs me and says " goodbye Bella I will transfer money each week into your account for you and the twins come back some day" I say " thank you aro please give them this ring back" I leave and go to the airport and get a plane to New York and I buy a house for me and the twins.

Bella mates POV

We left Bella on the island for a couple of days to go hunting we go back and she isn't there and we phone aro and he says "she left she isn't coming back" we say "we will find her ".

That was 2 years ago she left us and we don't know where she is we all went into depression and then aro comes in and says there is a visitor coming.

We get dressed and it is Charlie that came and he says "bella isn't coming back she wants you all to move on the twins are fine here are pictures of the twins good bye" he leaves and we look at the pictures of the twins and they are so big.

Years go bye
Bella POV
Bella  decides to come back to the castle with the twins and walks to the throne room with the twins and sees aro and smile I say " aro I am back" he runs and hugs me and says "are you back for good " I say "yeh I am back for good " I go to my room and show the twins their room and see cauis in my travels I avoide him and walk past him he notices me and says "Bella is that you" I say "yes it is" he hugs me I hug back and say " I have missed you all where is everyone" he says " in their room " i say " mates i am back" they all run up to me and hug me and they all say " they couple of days we left we went hunting we forgot to leave a note" I say " I am sorry for forgetting you all needing to hunt I want to marry you all and I have a surprise guys we had more children I gave birth months after I left.