Chapter 26

1 month later

Bella has been at her dads for the past month her dad knows about vampires and helps Bella all the time. Her mates are still not home and no one can phone them still.

Bella's POV
I am happy spending time with my dad, he loves the twins so much I am talking to Jane on the phone and say " are they home yet" she says "they will be home in the next hour they still think you are here and pregnant" I say "well maybe if they answered their phones they would know that the twins are here" she says " yeh I know " I say "Jane need to go the twins need me to feed them and don't tell my mates where I am cause I am not coming back" she says " ok stay in contact and tell the twins that I love them".

I hang up and go and feed the twins my dad got a bigger house for me and the twins.

Bella's mates POV

We just arrived back at the castle and run to the throne room and everyone is there except Bella. Everyone is giving us glares and Emmett says " why are you all looking at us like that" Jane says " well Bella had the babies and we couldn't get a hold of any of you to tell uses and she left for good with the twins".
Cauis shouts and says "WHERE IS SHE JANE" and Jane says " she doesn't want me to tell anyone".
We all run up to our room and see that all her clothes are gone we break down and cry and scream
Emmett phones her and she picks up.

Bella's POV

My phone rings and it is Emmett I think to my self oh that then just home I answer and say " hello who is this" and Emmett says " it's me Emmett your mate and your other mates are here as well" I say "oh my mates died".
I hang up and cry and my dad comes in and hugs me and soothes me and then I say " dad want to come back to Italy with me" he says "yes where ever you and the twins go I go there is nothing here for me anymore you and the twins are my life now and I want changed into a vampire" I say "that's fine let's pack and sell the house".

A week later

Everything is packed and shipped to the castle and the house is sold my dad just put the money in the twins trust fund and we are on the plane going to Italy.

Hours later

We have arrived at the castle and I meet Jane at the castle and she says " your back" and I say " yes I can't stay away from them and Jane this is my father Charlie" my dad says "hello Jane" and Jane says " hello Charlie I am guessing you know what we are" and he says " yes Bella already explained everything to me and I want to be changed.