Chapter 32

Bella's POV

The next morning I wake up and my mates are beside me sleeping I jump on Emmett and say " get up babe" he wakes up and pulls me down and I smile and kiss their cheeks and get up and go and get ready for the day.

Once I am ready I go to get the twins and take them to the garden to play for a while, my mates come out and see me playing with the twins and walk over and kiss my cheek and I smile and say " I love you guys" they say "we love you to".
Jane comes running out and sees my engagement
ring and says "it's so beautiful" I say " I know".

Jane comes running out and sees my engagement ring and says "it's so beautiful" I say " I know"

Bella's mates POV

Bella is talking to Jane about the wedding and we are playing with the twins and they smile we take pictures and Bella comes and says " me and Jane are going shopping can I have your credit card please" we say "yeh sure " and hand her the card and we say "buy what ever you want " she takes it and runs off with Jane and we shout "what about the twins" and she shouts back " you are watching them".

Bella's POV
Me and Jane have been shopping for hours and go back to the castle and my mates come out tired and I laugh and say " is looking after the twins that hard" and they say "yes they are" I laugh and say " get my bags I want to see my babies" Cauis gives the twins to me and I make them laugh and I hear my mates saying "what she buy the whole mall" I laugh and say "yes " and walk off with the twins and go and feed them.