Chapter 38

Bellas POV

My mates are doing everything for me to make up for the 3 months that they never spoke to me and they decorated the babies room everything is ready for the babies coming I am in the throne room and I am relaxing when the twins and Ella comes in and I smile and say "hello babies" they say "hello mommy" they help me up off the throne and then my water breaks.

I scream "CAUIS YOU BETTER GET HERE RIGHT NOW" he comes running with all my mates behind him I say "my water have broken get me a doctor now and get me to my room".

Hours later I give birth to the babies the boys names are Jason Robert Jesse Swan Volturi, the second boys name is Jarred Roberto Sean Swan Volturi and the girls name is Jessica Rebecca Sam Swan Volturi.

My mates are so happy I am in bed sleeping while they watch the babies, I wake up and I am sore and I say to my mates "no more children I can't handle the birth process again" they say "we can't promise that darling" I smile and Jessica wakes up Cauis hands me her I feed her and then the boys wake up I feed them as well and they fall asleep in my arms.

I put them to bed and the twins and Ella come in and I say "meet your brothers and sister" and they say "aww they are so cute" they hold them and I say "go and get your fathers please " they leave and my mates come in and I say " I love you all forever" they say "we love you all to".