Chapter 17

Bella PoV
I am sitting waiting on them waking up and Stephan says "honey you are better not being here when they wake up that will need blood and cause your still human they will want to drink from you".
I go out the room and go to the throne room and sit in Cauis throne and read a book and someone brings me food and I say "thank you", a couple of hours later all my mates come down to the throne room and I am still reading nearly falling asleep.
My mates can see that I am nearly falling off the throne Stephan picks me up and runs up to our room I get up and change clothes and lye in bed and crash straight away.
The next day I wake up with all my mates sleeping beside me and I decide to call someone up here to make us all breakfast in bed and I grab my laptop and decide to get a new bed and decorate the room. I shut off my laptop when food comes and I wake my mates up by jumping up and down, they all grab me and pull me down and I say " I am still human you can't be doing that".
We sit and eat breakfast together and I say " I am going for a shower and then going shopping", I kiss all their cheeks and go for a shower and 10 minutes later I come out and get ready and I see that I have a credit card I start jumping up and down I call some of the guards and say "I want some of you getting rid of everything in the room and keeping my mates out of it please once they leave don't let them back in" I kiss my mates cheeks and say " I will see you all later ".
Hours later I have a new big bed for all four of us and a new tv, set of drawers, paint and everything else I buy clothes as well for me and my mates and I head back to the castle and I get the guards to take everything up to the room. I arrive at the room to see it empty and I start building everything and I hurt my ankle by dropping something on it I scream in pain and my mates rush in and say " what is going on here" " I was decorating and putting everything together and now dropped something on my ankle".
Emmett rushes me to the hospital not before I get told that I should have got them to set it all up, and I go to the hospital to find out I have broke it Emmett carries me to the car and we drive back to the castle and we go back to our room and it is all done and my mates are there and I am feeling sleepy.
The next month goes by and I am back on my feet I got warned off all my mates that I should have told them and not let my self do it all my self. Stephan brother and his ex are coming to visit along with a couple of his friends, I wasn't happy about it till they calmed me down by kissing my mark that they have left on my neck.

Sorry guys there will be something big happening in the next two chapters