Chapter 27

Bella's POV
I walk to the throne room and my dad is behind me carrying Liana and I am carrying Jack.
We get to the throne room and everyone is there and I walk in and greet everyone and ignore my mates and I say to Aro " this is my father Charlie who is carrying Liana and this is Jack " I hand Jack to Jane and walk up to Aro and hug him and say " my father wants to be changed he knows about us because I had to tell him because of the twins" Aro says " that's fine I will show you to your rooms".
We leave to our rooms and Aro says " the twins room is still the same" I say " thank you I want to be in the same room as the twins" he says " that's fine we will just move two cots into your room" .
We get to our rooms and I walk into mine and say "thank you Aro I need to bath and change and feed the twins I will come and see you later once the twins are settled" he says " that is fine take your time".

Bella's mates POV
She walks in and ignores us and we see the twins and they are beautiful. Once Aro comes back to the throne room he says " she is settling the twins just now leave her alone for the night " Emmett says "we can't do that she is our mate and we have to apologise to her" he says " well she doesn't want to see any of you just now".
Bella walks in with baby monitor and says " Aro I am sorry I left I missed my father and had to get away " he says " it's fine the twins are beautiful " and she says " I know they are after all my children".
Emmett walks up to her and says " Bella I am sorry I love you " she doesn't reply and says to Aro " I will be out in the garden if you need me " she shouts Jane and says " look after  the twins please while I am out" she grabs a book and walks out.