Chapter 25

Bella's POV

All the stuff has come for the nursery my mates are working on the nursery while I am on bed rest.
I turn the tv on to a movie and fall asleep.

3 months later

The nursery is done and ready for the babies coming I can't walk anywhere I am on Cauis throne reading when I get a shooting pain through my stomach and I hold in my scream.

I shout for Jane and she comes running I say " get a doctor the babies are coming where are my mates" they are out on a mission and I scream and say" get them back here before people start losing there heads."

5 hours later

They still aren't here no one can get a hold of them Jane is beside me and soothing me just now and the doctor checks and says that I am ready to push I say " ok I can do this" and " Jane please don't leave me" she says "I won't I am here  for you through all this".

1 hour later the babies are out and my mates still aren't here I am cleaned up and cooing over the babies. I feed them and lay them down and fall asleep myself.

The next day I wake up and Jane is with the babies and my mates aren't here I start to cry and say to Jane " get me a plane ticket I am going to see my father" she says "ok" and she leaves I get up and start to pack for me and the twins.

The twins are a girl and a boy and there names are Jack and liana volturi.