Chapter 21

Nobody's POV

It has been weeks since Elena died and Bella mates are avoiding her and have since Elena died.

Bellas POV

I start packing to go back to Forks to see my dad and live there for a while I finish packing and get the guards to take my suitcases to the car.
Still no mates to say at least goodbye I get in the car and drive to the airport .

Skip flight

I arrive back in Seattle and get my car and drive to my dads, once I get there I open the door and Charlie is in the living room. I go in and say "hey dad" he says " hey Bella why u back " I say " I just wanted to come home" he says " ok Bella".

Nobody's POV at the castle

Nobody but the guards that helped Bella with her things no that she is gone.

All her mates enter the throne room and ask " where is Bella" Jane speaks up and says " she left back to her dads none of you where talking to her and she got fed up and left back to forks she isn't coming back".

Bella mate POV

She has left that is what is going through their minds and they run up to there room and notice that there is none of her clothes in the wardrobe there is a note on the bed Stephan says.

In the note

" dear all my mates you all haven't spoken to me in weeks and haven't even slept in the same room as me, I left to go back to my dads and I am not coming back I know u hate me so what is the point in being at the castle and I found something out last week I am pregnant and I wanted to tell you all but none of u would talk to me".