Chapter 14

Bellas PoV

The next morning I wake up and my mates are not  around me, I get up and go for a shower.
I come out the shower and get dressed and decided to go shopping I call Heidi "hey Heidi do you and Jane want to come shopping" she says " yeah we will come meet us out the front" "ok" I say.
I do my hair and some makeup and grab a credit card and walk out the door before getting my phone and walk down to the front of the castle and I walk past my mates.
They try and stop me but I just ignore them they try and follow me but I am suddenly joined by Heidi and Jane and I say " hey guys ready for shopping I have their credit card" they say "yeh".

Bellas mates PoV ( all together)

"I can't believe she ignored us"said Emmett "I know " said Cauis we walk back to the room and see that she took the credit card.

Bella PoV

Hours of shopping buying dresses and shoes and a new phone and makeup and other things we head back to the castle.
We arrive back and most of the boys come out to get the bags I say to them " I am away for something to eat while I set up my new phone see you guys later for a movie night".
I walk away to the kitchen and make some food and while it is cooking I set my new phone up and make cookies and my mates come in.
"Bella please talk to us" they all say at the same time I just ignore them, and sit down while everything cooks and download things onto my phone and then the food finishes and I sit down and eat it and relax and then grab a glass of milk and the cookies and head to the bed room and locking the door not letting them in.