Chapter 12 The Cullens come

Aros pov

I get a phone call saying that the cullens are coming to visit and I call my brother to the throne room to tell them only Marcus comes and I say "where is Cauis" and Marcus says " trying to find Bella with her other mates Emmett and Jasper".

Bellas pov

I show up behind Emmett and jump on his back and kiss his cheek and say "hey babe " he captures me in his arms and says "don't run like that again" Cauis and Jasper come up behind us and we go to the throne room Emmett holds me in his arms with jasper near me and also Cauis is on his throne and I smile and say " so what is going to happen cause all four of us can't stay in that room together it is to small" Aro says " we will sort it out for uses and now back to buisness the Cullen's are coming to visit" and I say "what if they are here to get Emmett and Jasper ".

Carlisle pov

We arrive at the castle with Esme and Rosalie Alice and Edward we get to the throne room and walk in and bella is there in Emmett and Jaspers arms then I say "hello Aro we are here to get Emmett and Jasper back with us " then Bella jumps in and snarls and says " you aren't taking them away from me I love them they are mates along with Cauis" then Edward says " you are my mate " Bella says " no you aren't my mate" and she hits him and falls to the ground and her mates run over to her I say " she has blacked out"

Cauis pov

Me Emmett and Jasper growl as we stand around our mate protectively Emmett lifts her up and runs up to our room and I stay behind with Aro as Jasper and Emmett leave with Bella I pin Edward to the floor and I say " you harm   my mate I kill you any last words before you die at my hands ".