Earth

Pidge just stood there unsure of what to say as the earth military drove them to a meeting place so they could find their families. The entire team had gotten hear a few months ago. More specifically two months ago. Once they got here the military took them in.
Once in there they began getting an army ready. An army Shiro was helping to make with as many people as they could. The whole process was hard on him which was why he was supposed to be on bed rest right now. Yet, he was here with his friend, going to visit his son to be in-law's family.
"Is this it Pidge?" One of the guards asked. They nodded.
"Yeah Jeremy this is it." Pidge smiled seeing the tiny little town hall. The guard nodded parking the car and helping everyone out. Yet, taking time to help Shiro more due to how large he was.
"Are you sure you're okay to go in their Shiro? We all know you should be resting." The guard sighed.
"It's okay Jeremy I can handle it...Thank you for everything." Shiro smiled before walking towards the town hall. Jeremy bit his lip. He sighed getting back in the car, knowing he didn't stand a chance with Shiro.
"Okay okay everyone ready?" Lance asked standing outside of the town hall, Daniel in his arms. Everyone nodded.  So slowly he opened the door.
And within seconds an elderly women screamed.
"OH MI DIOS LANCE!" The older women scar,ed racing over and hugging her grand son and great grand son. Daniel giggled while Lane cried hugging her back.
"Hi Great grammy." Daniel smiled. The elderly women pulled her head half and kissed Daniel on the cheek.
"hola mi estrella grandbaby." She smiled looking upset before kissing both boys on the cheek again. And again. And again. And again. Lance laughed before his sister raced over. Well his oldest one, Veronica. She was crying as she death gripped hugged him. Within seconds his thre older brothers were doing the same.
"Oh No! No wait! We gotta get daddy in on this." Daniel grinned. Everyone stopped hugging Lance. They just looked at him.
"que quiere decir papi?" His grandmother asked. Lance blushed looking away before holdin out his hand and showing his engagement ring.
"His father his my fiancé." Lance blushed. Veronica gasped loudly and covered her mouth before racing over and holding his hand looking at the ring.
"Oh my lord Lance this is worth thousands. It's a gem found in asteroids. Dear lord Lance who the heeel-....I mean heck are you marrying?" Veronica asked, changing her words once her grandmother glared at her. Lance blushed before turning around and looking at Keith. Keith blushed. He stayed still, waving before walking forward.
"I...I,....uhhhh...Hi my name is Keith. I'm marrying Lance, It-It's nice to meet you." Keith smiled slowly holding his hand out. Lance's oldest brother shook his fiancé's hand rather harshly.
"My name is Mateo, Keith...it is nice to meet you. You better be nice to my brother cause you know what happened if not." He smiled. Then he laughed like nothing happened, his brother's digging knifes out behind him. Keith laughed awkwardly while Lance just sighed.
Meanwhile Hunk froze seeing his sister. His older sister turned around and almost covered her mouth. She would have to if a baby wasn't in her arms. Hunk slowly walked over.
"Hi phoebe." He smiled.
"Hi ya big nerd." She smiled tearing up and almost crying. He smiled going to hug her. Yet, he stopped seeing the two month old baby in her arms.
"Oh my god did you steal a baby again? Who's kid is this?" He asked looking at the baby. The baby boy giggled wiggling his little fingers. He looked so cute.
"Hank this is my son." She smirked. Hunk's mouth dropped open.
"What? How?" He panicked.
"Hunk you were my husband man of honour..Labce brought Daniel and said it was his nephew...remember." She sighed ho,ding her son close.
"Oh yeah right sorry. It's been a while. So what's his name?" He smiled watching the boy snuggled close into his mom's chest.
"Hunk."
"Yea what's his name?" Hunk asked. His sister snorted.
"No hunk his name is Hunk Jr. we named him after you." She smiled. Hunk looked up at a loss of words. His sister and brother in love smiled at him. Then next thing Anatole knew he burst out crying when his mom's asked in. Soon they were both sobbing in each other's arms.
Shiro just froze seeing it. He hardly moved. He couldn't. He couldn't more when their eyes meet.
Adam was here. And alive.
His heart speed up once Adam saw him. He glared for a minute. His heart was pounding once Adam de a double take at his stomach. Then Adam paled racing over. Shiro froze before turning and trying to waddle off. Soon he felt an am hold his wrist light,y though.
"Oh my god...what..." He couldn't speak. Shiro couldn't say an answer hearing that voice. He just felt numb before he pulled his arm away hardly.
"Shiro-"
"Fuck off Adam!" He yelled crying. He was freely sobbing now. He felt panicked but, kept glaring seeing Adamlooking upset. Shiro opened his mouth to talk. He couldn't do anything but sob before turning around. He turned trying to leave only to have his legs give out. He yelped almost dropping on the floor.
Adam caught him though.
"Oh god Shiro are you okay?" Adam asked looking terrified. Shiro nodded as he wanssat down rubbing his stomach.
"Shiro who's kid is it?.....is it mine?" He asked slowly. Shiro shook his head.
"T-they're Matt's and my ex girlfriends." Shiro sniffled rubbing his stomach looking away.
"Shiro? What do you mean by they?"
"It's twins."
"Oh god..Shiro do you have anywhere to go?"
  "No..not since mom and dad died but you know that...I mean I was gonna stay in a hotel an-"
"No. No you're staying with me."
"What?"
"Don't bother arguing. You have no where to go and my house has to much room. Look you stay with me an I promise I will help you as much as I can..that is if you'll have me." Adam blushed looking away. Shiro nodded crying a bit more. Adam smiled before wiping away his tears.
"Then no more crying. Calm down and we'll go get dinner together okay?" Adam smiled. Shiro nodded looking happy. He was happy for once.
Pidge waited for their mom. They waited and waited. Then she walked over.
"Katie Gunderson?" She asked. Pidge raced over.
"There you are! It's actually Pidge now but that's okay. Anyways, Where is-
"Katie, Katie she's not coming."
"What? Why hotL is she sick-"
"Katie your mother hung herself the day you went missing." The police officer admitted. Pidge went numb. They stood there getting a flashback to that day. They heard their name called once of the PA system when Lance and Hunk found them. They thought it was because they forgot something but it wasn't.It was because Pidge's mother had killed herself.
And now Pidge was all alone.

https://pm1.narvii.com/6869/f206c097a7a45d4f5e7427c23e88d5ed281b8de1r1-750-750v2_hq.jpg
Picture by Pomelle Queen on amino