Telling Keith

"I'm a Garla?" Keith asked as he looked up at Shiro and Lance.
Coran was trying to get type prisoner they had rescued to talk. To say anything about how he was and why he was trying to steal the same information as they were. Pidge was helping along with Hunk. As for Allura, she said she needs a minute to think. So, this left those two to tell Keith something that may ruin his life forever. Yet, Lance couldn't find his voice to say anything.
"Half Garla." Shiro correct with a sigh. Keith's eyes must have grown to the size of a normal baseball as his hands squeeze the chair he was sitting on. Shiro knew that could only mean one thing. Keith was going to cry.
"Keith, don't you dare cry on me." Shiro stated dropping to his younger brother's violet eyes. Keith looked up to say something but, only a son came out. His hands flew over his mouth to keep himself from continuing to cry. Upon seeing this Lance dropped down in front of Keith and pushed Shiro out of the way.
"Oh god. Don't cry Keith, this isn't going to change you." Lance said reaching forward to his cheek. His tanned skinned finger along with their blue painted finger nails whipped away any tears that fell onto Keith's cheeks. This made Keith cry a bit more while Shiro looked on in confusion as he stood up.
"Hey, it's not that bad. I mean you're part Alien. Keith, who can say they're part Alien! You might get some super cool super power like Superman out of this!" Lance smiled as his eyes meet Keith's. Keith's sobs got a bit more quiet for a second.
"Wh-What are the others g-gonna think a-a-about this?" Keith stated between tiny sobs.
"Well seeing as the second we found out about which Alien you were related to, Pidge bet you could break down a wall with a single punch, I think she'll be fine with it. Hunk then began arguing with her that you'd have super hearing instead. Coran bet that you'd shape shift instead. I'm still going with mind reading though." Lance smiled. Keith laughed a bit causing Lance's cheeks to lightly blush red. Meanwhile behind them Shiro smirked as he leaned against a wall. Those two were cute dorks.
"Shiro on the other hand, said that you might be string enough to lift the whole castle soon." Lance smiled glancing at Shiro.
"Are you really okay with me being Garla?" Keith asked looking over at his brother. Tears were still falling out of his eyes but, he wasn't sobbing anymore.
"Keith, no matter what I hear or see you're always gonna be my baby brother." Shiro smiled. That made Keith smile and the tears stop falling out of his eyes.
"What about Allura?" Keith asked with a bit of amusement. The other two guys smiles fell.
"What about her?" Lance asked trying to play dumb.
"What stupid power did she think I would get out of this?" Keith smirked. Lance looked into those violet eyes and instantly felt guilty.
He felt guilty about what she said. What she had called him. What she had said he would do. Every word she had called him was so horrid he couldn't believe it was coming from her mouth. It all sounded like venom. Venom being pored onto Keith to kill him. Yet, only Shiro wasn't the only one shouting at her.
"Keith, Allura didn't exactly-" Shiro didn't even finish what he was gonna say.
"She's a bitch." Lance stated within seconds.
"LANCE!" Shiro snapped.
"I'm sorry Shiro but, your girlfriend isn't gonna be much to me until she excepts Keith. So the longer it takes and the more words like the ones she used today, the more I will hate her." Lance stated without a stinker regret.
"Don't worry about it. I gotta agree on that with you."
"Good cause I was prepared to argue with you on that. Now if you excuse me, I have a guy to interrogate. I'll. see you both later." Lance smiled getting up to leave.
"What does te amo mean?" Keith asked. Lance's face turned a bright red. Shiro in the other hand continued to smirk.
"W-what?"
"Lance I remember before passing out you said Te amo. So what does it mean?"
"Nothing you gotta worry about Mullet head." Lance stated as he ran out the door quickly. Shiro had a larger smirk on his face as he looked at his brother.
"What?" Keith asked. Shiro laughed a bit.
"Keith I love you brother but, I gotta admit you're really clueless about Lance." Shiro sighed.
"No I'm not."
"Okay, when his birthday is right?
"Ummmm........ maybe. Besides it's not like you know anyways, Right?"
"No promises."
"Wait why are you smir-. No! NO! I know that smirk!"
"Really?"
"Yeah, that's the smirk you had on your face when I told you I was gay and tried to set me up with that bar boy! Oh my god, Shiro don't you dare try to set me up again! I told before I am fine! I can-"
"HOLY SHIT, KEITH THE GUY WE FOUND IS GARLA. HE WORKS FOR A GROUP OF GARLA FIGHTING ZARCON!" Pidge yelled running into the room. Both males froze. There was a what now?
Other trans Lance pic+ link...

 There was a what now?Other trans Lance pic+ link

https://68.media.tumblr.com/26068f02eb3fafc8f6cd5d77ad82b7c1/tumblr_ouhjl1qd4o1tii8umo1_1280.png

https://s-media-cache-ak0

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/07/fe/d0/07fed0cda847bd84f05e9d947433e9fa.jpg

I did mention Lotor is gonna be in this fic soon, right?