Telling hunk

So this may be a short chapter.
Lance decided today was the day. Today he was going to come clean to his best friend the way he should have when they first met. No walking in on him changing like Keith had. No more lies. Hunk needed to know the truth. He deserved to know the truth.
"Hink, can I talk to you alone for a second?" Lance asked. Hunk glanced over at Pidge for a second. She stood their for a moment before glancing at Hunk. Then she saw Hunk staring at her. Pidge got off of the large space couch and left the room with a loud groan.
"Sure buddy, what's up?" Hunk smiled. Lance took a deep breath.
"Okay, so there's something I haven't told you yet."
"What is it? Oh wait, are you and Keith dating?" Hunk asked with a smirk. Lance's face turned a deep shade of red which made Hunk smirk larger. He continued to smile at him for a second as Lance stuttered on his word for a few seconds.
"Wh-why would I- NO! That's not it." Lance sighed the last part. Hunk had a look of disappointment on his face for a few seconds. Klance wasn't canon yet. How much longer was he going to have to wait?
"Okay then. What it it?" Hunk asked. He was generally interested. Hunk thought he knew everything about Lance. Everything from his sexuality to his entire family.
"Promise you won't freak out?"
"Lance we've been best friends for years. Do you really think I would tell anyone?" Hunk asked. Lance's mind flashed back to his old friend. She said the same thing Hunk had. Then she betrayed him.
"Someone did before hunk. It didn't end well for me. Just promise me you won't freak out, mess with me, pick on me or stop hanging out with me?" Lance asked. At first Hunk thought this was a joke. That is until he saw how serious Lance looked. That really happened? For real?
"I Promise." Hunk stated.
"Okay, soIwasbornagirl.Likeafullblowngirl.Ihadtitsanduutersandeverything.imeanistilldobut,I'mdeffientelynotagirl.I'maboy.Ifeltlikeaboysincetheageofsix.Imeanidindtstartdressinglikeaboytillyearslater.Ihavealwaysbeenaboyinawaythoughiwasjustboenwiththewrongparts.Partsthatmade.....Nevermindaboutthatthough.That'sforanotherday.lookthepoinisI'mtrangenderandithoughtyoushouldknow." Lance said it all within one breath with a look of nervousness on his face. He looked more terrified with every word he spoke. Hunk didn't hear it but, he knew what ever it was he was being serious about it.
"Lance, buddy I can't hear you when you talks that fast. Do you mind slowing it down a bit? I mean you don't have to if you need more time but, just know I'm here for you no matter what." Hunk smiled.
"Hunk you're a cinnamon roll at times right?" Lance smirked sitting down next to Hunk on the couch.
"Hey, that's what friends are supposed to do though." Hunk stated. Lance smirked.
"Okay, I'm a try it again. Tell me if you can understand me please."
"Lance you don't have to tell me if you're not ready. I don't wanna rush y-"
"No! I want to tell you." Lance stated. There was a moment of silence before he said it.
"Hunk, I'm Transgénero." Lance stated. Hunk's eyes grew a few inches.
Usually no one Lance knew had known Spanish. So when Lance began speaking it, he usually didn't notice and have to worry about them understanding them. Yet, Hunk knew a lot of Spanish. He learned it at first to have a conversation with Lance's grandmother. Though he didn't expect it to come in handy now.
"Quiero decir que nací una niña. Con partes de chicas pero, soy un chico. Te prometo que soy un niño con las partes equivocadas. Yo-soy un niño. Y-" Lance kept reappearing the last part to him self as his mind began to wander. He didn't even get to say it twice before Hunk hugged him.
"No matter what, you're always gonna be Lance to me. Lance, the male." Hunk smiled. Lance smiled as he hugged his friend back. This had been a good day.
Found a think with Hunk in it too.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d5/c6/82/d5c682cd0587246c3c3ee3133f0438f9.png
Can't find the artist for this but, I believe they had a Tumblr.....and I love this picture.