Kuro

Now living beings reading the book let me tell you this if for my favourite Voltron clone Kuro!!

https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/c0.135.1080.1080/21568577_1480839515304651_4799003964706127872_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTYwMDY5MjY0NzQ4NzA4ODc2NA%3D%3D.2.c
Picture by someone who writes in another language on Instagram that I didn't not know how to spell

cPicture by someone who writes in another language on Instagram that I didn't not know how to spell

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/0c/7d/08/0c7d08428c02204eb1d9385550021f2d.jpg
Picture by theprojectava on Tumblr
And just like that my favourite PG pictures of Kuro are put there.

"Who the hèll are they sending into this cell now?" Lane groaned rolling over to his side. He had just been napping when he heard a male scream to be let go. Lotor groaned sitting up from his spot across the room. Lance mentality laughed seeing the Lotor's long white hair stiffed in his mouth and a few strand wrapped around his long pointy ears. Lotor moved over so that he could pear put of the cells bars.
"Some male who's arm they just cut off." Lotor sighed looking at the male. Lance bit his lip. Lotor yawned closing his eyes again trying to go back to sleep.
"You don't think their gonna do that to either of us, do you?" Lance asked. Lotor opened his eyes again with a yawn looking at the male.
"No Lance. First you are part of Voltron. If they hurt you they know you won't talk. Well either that or the other Paladins with kick their assess." Lotor yawned. Lance laughed a bit hearing that last part. It would technically be true though.
He knew Keith would skin these guys alive if they so much as breathed on him. As for Hunk, he knew if they touched him that he would burn them all alive. Don't get him started on Pidge or Shiro. Oh gosh, Coran would probably be the worst out of them. He would blow up the entire jail. Allura would skin people alive. He knew she liked him even though she snapped at him a lot he knew it was because it was a tough love sort of situation.
"What about you?" Lance asked.
"What about me?"
"I mean your prince. I know you dad may not like you as much as he used to but, wouldn't it make more sense if he would kill them all of cutting your arm of than giving them a raise?" Lance asked. Lotor shrugged.
"He would have at one time but now, I'm not so sure he would do much." Lotor yawned trying to go back to bed. There was a large frown on the half garla's face that made Lance's heart hurt. Lance sighed rolling into his back as he closed his eyes as he listened to male scream.
"They would defend you too." Lance stated looking up at the ceiling. Lotor's eyes shot open.
"What?"
"You're my friend and I know if anyone hurt a friend of my, the other Paladins while rip them to shreds." Lance smiled rolling over meeting Lotor's eyes. Lotor froze for a minute before a tiny smile spread across his face.
"Thank Lance." Lotor smiled.
"Now go the fuck to sleep." He yawned rolling I've run his bed. Lance laughed a bit closing his eyes.
"Alright. I'm going back to bed. Night elf boy." Lance smirked rolling over to go back to bed.
"Good night tanned ocean." Lotor yawned. Lance smiled as he closed his eyes. He was lucky to have Lotor as his friend in the hellhole.
His dreams were disrupted when they threw the new prisoner on the floor. The prisoner grunted will Lotor jumped up in front of Lance to protect him. Lance glanced around the male's hips to see a familiar face.
"Shiro?" Lance asked. The male glared at Lance. Lance knew within a few seconds this wasn't Shiro. This male had pale white skin and dark yellow eyes. Then the male hissed showing a large pair of fangs making Lance shiver. The male's only arm had a pair of purple claws. What was this? Why did it look like Shiro?
"I see my father has been working on another clone." Lotor hissed looking at the male. The Shiro clone flipped Lotor off with his one hand while the bloody shoulder stump he had began to bleed all over the floor. Lance snuck out from behind Lotor and put some pressure on the large wound.
"Lance what are you doing?"Lotor questioned. Lance gulped looking at Lotor.
"He's gonna bleed out and die if I don't do this." Lance explained. The clone tilted his head looking at the male. Why was he helping him?
"Lotor try and find me something to wrap this up with." Lance ordered. Lotor sighed nodding a but as he began looking for anything to help them.
"Why?" The clone croaked. Lance jumped a bit hearing how horse the male's voice sounded. It sound like he hadn't drank anything in days.
"Why what?" Lance asked.
"Why you help me?" He asked.
"Oh....well it's what hero's do...umm..." Lance stopped talking trying to think of something to call him. The clone waited in silence wondering what he was going to do.
"Kuro!" Lance smiled. Kuro rolled his eyes for a minute before Lotor came over and helped lance bandage the wound. Meanwhile remaining unaware of what adventures awaited him now.

 Meanwhile remaining unaware of what adventures awaited him now

http://pm1.narvii.com/6553/78df155aab3ef205c28246125299c546a7f2bce7_hq.jpg
Picture by Curious death on amino

jpgPicture by Curious death on amino

https://78.media.tumblr.com/7b6999e93ee8fa1ca4115331d91176c9/tumblr_onpmvjCTXZ1v9yzoso1_500.png
Picture by sickbunn on Tumblr