Just gonna leave this here

Long story but, before I release the chapter of what happened to Lotor I wanted to realize this image for the last few days of pride months.

It has so many pride flags on it it's like a little magic flower. Anyways, apply last day of pride months.

"Kuro, Lance we need to talk." Lotor sighed looking at the clone. Kuro stopped in his tracks and turned around. He smiled brightly at the male seeing as he couldn't talk. Lance on the other stopped and bit his lip as he held a now sleeping Daniel to his chest. This was never a good thing before hand and Lance doubted it would be now.
"What's wrong Lotor?" Lance asks knowing what Lotor's upset face. Lotor but his lip as he looked away.
How was he gonna tell them this? How do you usually tell people this? God, he was gonna sound like a crazy person! He was never good with giving bad news! He wasn't even good with flirting so how the hell was he supposed to admit this?!
"Lotor?" Lance asked looking more startled. Lotor looked at his friend hearing how screwed he sounded. He also took note of Kuro looking at him.
"Lotor you look more pale than normal. Maybe you should go lay down before you feel more sick or something." Lance said walking forward. Lotor sighed shaking his head.
"That's not gonna help." Lotor mumbled. Lance felts his heart squeeze in fear as he hoped this didn't mean what he thought it did. He knew what the sentence meant. He had heard his uncle say it before his body got worse and he died in he died next morning. He hated that sentence.
"No.....No! My god no! Don't you dare tell me that you're gonna die!" Lance sniffed feeling tears fill his eyes. Kuro just stood there for a moment processing this. His eyes widen looking at him.
"I-I..l."Lotor covered his mouth to hold back a sob.
"For the love of god Lotor just tell me what's wrong please!" Lance begged as a tear rolled down his cheek.
"I-I'm sorry but, I don't think we-"
"Lotor for the love of god my son is asleep and w-we've been through everything together so for the love of god just tell me what wron-"
"I have a tumour in my brain. I'm going to die in two months.