It's ma birthday!!🎊🎊+Daniel pictures

Yay! I am a year older now!
Keith sighed as he continued looking through Lance's room. He couldn't find crap on Daniel. He got so surprised hearing Lance had a child that he almost fainted even though it wasn't his kid. Lotor was currently looking through Lance's room with him. Why? He wanted to know what Daniel looked like. He wanted to know who he was before Lance woke up. He wanted to know about his boyfriend's son.
Wait did Lance count as his boyfriend now? They had kissed a week ago before Lance got shot. Lance didn't even let on that he was his boyfriend yet. Than again he was in a bit of a coma. An-
"Oh my god I found it." Lotor stated breathlessly pulling up a tiny book. It was a tiny picture book the size of a journal that fit in Lance's pants pocket. Keith sat down next to the male.
"Show away." Keith sighed. Lotor nodded opening the book.
The first picture was of Lance in a hospital gown with a hug bloated stomach. His older sister, Cleo had her arm wrapped around his shoulder while his brother, Micheal had his arm around his other shoulder. They were all smiling while Keith could tell his mom was probably taking a picture.
The next picture was of Lance's dad sleeping on Lance's hospital bed. Next to him was a digital alarm clock that read midnight so he didn't blame him much though. The picture next to it was Lance's mother and two of his nephew's throwing pillows at his dad to t him off of the bed. One of Lancer's sisters was laughing in the background.
Then the next picture was of Lance smiling tiredly. He looked tired and his hair was a mess. His much longer hair went to his neck. There was a lot of sweat in his hair an don his face. Meanwhile on his chest was a tiny newborn baby boy who was snuggling into his parent's chest while their grandmother, Lance's mom, could be seen smiling brightly next to them.

 Meanwhile on his chest was a tiny newborn baby boy who was snuggling into his parent's chest while their grandmother, Lance's mom, could be seen smiling brightly next to them

(http://78.media.tumblr.com/3ada8a207bea938e2c4e4653e55cea8c/tumblr_p57gvz9el61v0qj2io2_1280.png)
Then the next picture was taken of Daniel in a pinkachu costume. Daniel looked no more than a few weeks old. Keith smirked seeing it. God, this kids was so cute. Lotor meanwhile really, really wants done of these now.
"Did you find anything on the baby yet?" Allura asked walking into the room. Keith nodded before Lotor told her to sit next to him. Allura sat down on the other side of her old friend and looked over his shoulder. She instantly awwed before the page was filled to another picture.

 She instantly awwed before the page was filled to another picture