Friends?

"Lance, I swear to god if your holding an air horn behind my head I'm gonna kill you." Keith stated without looking behind him.
His violet eyes remained on the young two year old child sitting in front of him that he was currently trying to feed. Meanwhile Lance looked like he had just seen a killer while standing behind him. He was holding the air horn inches away from Keith's head. How did he know that? Could he see him from where he was standing?
"Keith I am offended that you think I of all people would do that?" Lance asked trying to sound deeply hurt. Seconds later he spun around and threw the air horn down a hall way in seconds. Afterwords he went back to facing the back of Keith's skull like nothing had happened.
"I mean I am you rival th-" Lances face feel when he had said the first sentence. He knew how Keith felt about him. They were nothing more than rivals. Infact, Keith would probably bring up his recent emotional breakdowns when arguing. Call him weak or a cry baby. Both of which he knew he was. Except, Keith didn't let him finish say the previous statement.
"Friend." Keith sighed as he tried to get a space goo on the spoon to the child's mouth. Once again the child smacked the spoon away from it's mouth. The goo went all over his face. This made the child laugh. Keith except Lance to laugh too but, was surprised to only hear silence.
"W-what?" Lance asked. He was so confused. For so long they had been fighting each other. Fighting each other because of a rivalry Lance created. A rivalry he probably shouldn't have started. Never in all of his years had he expected this to happen.
"Lance your my friend." Keith restated turning around. The seconds his eyes fell on Lance, he was surprised to see his star struck reaction. It looked as though he had just meet Lady gaga. Something about the look in his blue eyes made Keith's heart beat speed up.
"Are you messing with me?" Lance asked.
This had happened before in middle school. Someone pretended to be his friend until grade 10. The second he started going out with a guy that was 'popular' that they wanted. So they told everyone everything about him. His depression. His anxiety. His sexuality. Him feeling like he was trapped in the wrong body. His everything.
It broke his heart. It also lowered his expectations on what friends are supposed to keep as secrets. This made his boyfriend dump him and a large spree of bullying begin. Mama was trying to get papers filled out or something saying that he could go to a different school. Then in grade 12, a new kid came to school. The boy had heard nothing about him so, he asked Lance out. Being the stupid teen he was, Lance agreed to go out with him. Yet today, he hated to remember all to well how that turned out.
"Nope. I like to think that you and me are friends." Keith smiled at him. Lance smiled back. A smile that made Keith's broken heart flutter. It hurt to wha that but, he knew that all that they would be is friends. That was all they would ever be.
(Hahahahaha, what ever you think Keith.)
"I-I mean not as good of friends as you and hunk. Or Pidge! Or you and Corana. I just like to think that we're friends. Like me and Shiro. If not, maybe even better friends than me and Shiro." Keith stated with a blush on his face as he spun his head around to the child. He could only say Shiro though. He never had friends before. Ever. Well, other than Lance. Well him and the rest of the voltron crew.
"Well I think we're actually secret friends." Lance smiled as he sat down right next to Keith. A large smirk was on his face. Keith tried to ignore the young trans-male's beauti-HANDSOME! He meant handsome face! Wait, no he didn't! He meant his face! Yup, he definitely thought just a normal face.
"How?" Keith asked as he tried to get another spoonful of space goo into the child's mouth. That failed too.
"Well, your the only one who knows I'm trans. Oh and your the only other one who knows about my ex-boyfriend too." Lance smirked.
"Not even Hunk knows about that stuff?" Keith questioned looking at the boy. Lance looked a little guilty.
"Nope. I usually keep things on the down low." Lance smiled. Keith rolled his eyes. Typical Lance.
"You know eventually I'm gonna find out a secret of yours one day." Lance joked. Keith's eyes showed a bit of fear for a moment as he though of all the things he didn't want to tell. Like at all. Then, a smile spread across his face.
"Oh sure you are." Keith smirked. Lance just rolled his eyes. One day he was gonna find out something about the mullet boy. Anything at all. He was okay to hear anything at all.
More favourite trans Lance pics with their links.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/712771e3d7bfd1f1e077d9650c42b533/tumblr_olnwjh2eb71ts2u83o2_r1_500.png
Photo by richardkingart-deactivated2018
This Tumblr account was deactivated earthly this year so.....
If you're the artist and you're seeing this in my story....I love your picture